Rin: Daughters of Mnemosyne
- it's interesting in that a lot of time passes between episodes but the plot just doesn't deliver. The ending is so stupid it makes watching this series feel like a waste of time and even baits the viewer in a cheap way. Not recommended.Akame ga Kill
- It's not even all bad but not good enough to be recommended. I enjoyed some of the humor but overall it's just too generic and suffers from bad writing.Wicked City
- complete waste of time with crud plot and horrible characters.Elfen Lied
- I stopped watching at second last episode. Plot and characters are just too weak to maintain interest.Another
- watched one episode and that was that. Cliche garbage I'm sure.Owarimonogatari
- only one I can recommend from this list. The first 20 minutes or so might seem uninteresting or even pretentious, but then it starts to suck you in. Too bad it takes a total nosedive after episode 6 which concludes the initial arc. Still... six episodes worth watching, carried completely by dialogue.