What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I gotta say the most memorable moment of Zombieland Saga to me was when Tae dabbed on ep. 7 , sorta came out of nowhere. Otherwise its just a better K-On! for me.

Its not my philosophy to watch ongoing anime except on very rare occassions like i did with goblin slayer, so not gonna start watching "tate no yuusha no nariagari" just yet, so watching Basilisk again, im in the mood to get depressed.
Dreamhunter
Grubber
340 | 11
Basilisk was the first "adult" anime i've watched back in the days (:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Be-Bop Highschool (Manga)

It's a really funny story about 2 delinquents who both wanna get a gf, but fuck each other up big time every time, so they end up with nobody. They also get into fights every time they do anything. It's quite interesting, brutal and those dialoges are epic. There are only a few things that somehow bother me. 1) The 2 protagonists and side characters all look the same. Yes, they have their small differences, but that doesn't change the fact that the character design is aweful. 2) The ending of each episode is somewhat abrupt. I still think it's interesting, but yeah... I guess those 2 things should be known before you start reading it.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished : Wotakoi
Forgot the exact title, but something like "Otaku love in working space is hard"

At glance, this series seem like the perfect to fit in way where there are severe lacked of mid-20s characters as main characters in anime. Main reason is because adult usually dont want watch anime anymore, and this will alienated typical middle school anime watcher. Then again, to create a romance story, you have either focus on drama, with seinen tag or girl counter part with shoujo. This anime felt a lot like a normal shoujo anime, thus the typical romance comedy. There already a lot of previous of other romance comedy anime out there, so what the title will bring to us?

Sadly if heavy drama or plot progression, you will very disappointed with this. There are much progression throughout this short series, so it became like typical slice-of-anime but in working office environment. But the setting meaningless if you dont fully utilize all quirk with it, so if you replace the setting with other setting like say; university life, it will be the same.

This might sound negative, but fear not that characters, the interaction and overall feel of the anime are still great. It is basically 2 childhood friend which are otaku become a couple and try to do couple of otaku stuff. You get computer gamer, manga artist, cosplayer and figurine collector as your main characters in the anime. I would the say the weirdest / fun part probably where they throw all the setting and communicate as in game avatar of multiplayer games instead. Not a bad series, but just expect it is as good slice of life rather romance comedy IMO.

Recommendation : for ROMCOM (I cant understand what my husband is saying, nozaki-kun or ore monogatari). for drama (Golden Time, Ur lie in April) and for working area (Working!, Servant X Service)
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
One piece latest chapter: oh boy not that trope again...
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
One piece
I had no expectations so im not disappointed with current progress i actually like this appearance

Black Cat
Finished it, gotta say havent enjoyed watching an that much, have been watching so much garbage so this was actually good entertainment
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
hai-to-gensou-no-grimgar-special
Worth watching, dubgeon fantasy focusing on human interaction instead of fantasy
First 3 episoded are some weird fsn services

Guin Saga
Ill start with the good stuff:
-

The bad stuff:
Story
Characters
Fights
Everything else
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Sword Art Online - juvenile tripe with unbearable main characters. Would PK both of them just to make the pain stop.

Sword Art Online: Alicization - actually juveline tripe but still found it entertaining, good anime to watch brains offline if you can disregard some dialogue and pretend it never happened.

Trigun - stopped watching in the second last episode, like holy shit how bad is that? There's not even a suitably negative word for it. Quite likely the worst anime I've ever watched, I don't even wanna talk about it. Don't believe any "it'll get better"... it doesn't.

Mahou Shoujo Tokushusen Asuka - shows a glimpse of promise in the first episode but then pulls a goblin slayer by being an utterly generic-generic yawnime that you worried it was going to be. Could have been a nice gorey dark cartoon monster bloodbath anime that's ridiculous in a good way with awesome OST blasting in the background (like an actually good version of black lagoon which sucked btw) but no. Like... main character goes to school and they talk about japanese activity clubs. Yeah.

Yakusoku no Neverland - actually pretty good despite gaping plot holes. As long as you're not autistic I can recommended it despite throwing horrible premise flashbacks to that horrible anime which shall not be named (cause I forgot it's name... that bad).
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Finished steins gate

I guess i can understand the animes popularity now, starts of weird with random crap happening like episodes of family guy but becomes better snd more serious into the series
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Dororo. Just pure joy for me. No kamehames, no ridicolous power ups, nova bombs and such. Yes, there are things like demons, but when you cut them with sword - they die. Simple things - good things. Anyone watched the original version from 1969 and can compare ?