What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
ShadowDawn
Mangler
478 | 29
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
HechtHeftig wrote:
ShadowDawn wrote:It's the same thing with the Hunter x Hunter author :/ He has missed 61% of his weekly releases since 1998..

There is a site here that lists when he released a chapter.. It's real bad <_< https://hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/

Yeah I know but HxH was boring anyway. Gon, a person who knows everything about whether and nature and who can do everything although his biggest accomplishment was getting a fish from a lake turns out to have the lamest power of all when there are endless possibilities as kurapica Showed.

Honestly, I despise that manga/anime simply because the MC had nothing to make him special.

So yeah that didn't bother me. But Berserk is a whole different league and should be finished in the lifetime of the author at least.

I agree that Gon is not the most interesting protagonist, but many of the other characters in HxH are really good with very interesting abilities (Like Kurapika as you said).

The Nen system in HxH is what made me fall in love with the show, making it a 10/10 even if Gon could have been a bit more interesting.
nath997
Prowler
15 | 0
ShadowDawn wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:
ShadowDawn wrote:It's the same thing with the Hunter x Hunter author :/ He has missed 61% of his weekly releases since 1998..

There is a site here that lists when he released a chapter.. It's real bad <_< https://hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/

Yeah I know but HxH was boring anyway. Gon, a person who knows everything about whether and nature and who can do everything although his biggest accomplishment was getting a fish from a lake turns out to have the lamest power of all when there are endless possibilities as kurapica Showed.

Honestly, I despise that manga/anime simply because the MC had nothing to make him special.

So yeah that didn't bother me. But Berserk is a whole different league and should be finished in the lifetime of the author at least.

I agree that Gon is not the most interesting protagonist, but many of the other characters in HxH are really good with very interesting abilities (Like Kurapika as you said).

The Nen system in HxH is what made me fall in love with the show, making it a 10/10 even if Gon could have been a bit more interesting.

I don't like it either but those nen really interesting though and i heard that the mangaka of HxH has some health issues, so... .But in the end i really doubt that both HxH and berserk will ever be finished.
HechtHeftig
Blood Golem
1398 | 80
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ShadowDawn wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Exactly. I can't blame you for liking it. It has interesting characters. Sadly the main character is just boring.
Why is it that he can do everything when even older people fail? He'd lose against any opponents if it weren't for someone coming to save him. His biggest enemy was killed due to a nuclear bomb. His biggest fight was won only because of hatred.

That all sounds more like an antagonist and made me despise that show despite nice abilities

And leorio was the best of them all. He'd fit much better as the MC but sadly he didn't get much showtime.
Prime_Evil
Gore Crawler
1588 | 138
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Boku no Pico
New_Fag
Acid Prince
45 | 1
Prime_Evil wrote:Boku no Pico

Unfamiliar with anime I googled this, wew lad. :mrgreen:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
1638 | 186
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Started watching Yu Yu Hakusho since youtube kept poping up it in suggestions. I like those short episodes where everything is solved without the "need to power up for 69 episodes before namek explodes" nonsense. Also it feels very natural, gives you the feeling "hey that is what i would do".
HechtHeftig
Blood Golem
1398 | 80
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
I'm reading the Korean manga "the gamer" atm.

It's basically like that: a guy discovers that he has his life suddenly turned into a video game. For example he gets intelligence when he's studying. It's really funny especially when he discovers more and more about his ability. It's a manga every gamer should read.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
1638 | 186
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Jaedong
Onyx Knight
609 | 35
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
watching the new fate series, not bad so far
still looking for "new" stuff to watch though

atm most im watching is dbs, one piece, boku no hero academia every sunday
Prime_Evil
Gore Crawler
1588 | 138
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Watching Kakegurui. Im in 4 eps, pretty decent so far.