What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
iwansquall wrote:
Sometimes, anime can be great for someone, but if imo, if characters in anime look weird/bad char design etc, no matter how great anime is I won't watch it.

Watch ping pong the animation.
Take the challenge and finish it. I disliked it at first because the art, and then enjoyed it because of it awesome story.

Death Parade is one of my newest "10 score" anime. It is definitely not for everyone but I enjoyed the series with emotional rollercoaster (marathoning it in 1 sitting)
Parasyte also is another excellent anime that i just finished, too bad that I only like pacing for about 1/3 and feel draggy for the rest, until that final arc.... feel rushed.

Eps 3 & 9 of Death Parade were my favorites
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Watching nearly the end of FMAB. I got this:
“People cannot gain anything without sacrifice something. We must present something of equal value in order to gain something.”

I really love this anime and the things I get from it. The Opening and Ending songs are also nice :mrgreen:

Btw Have you guys watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAeUBY3nf14 ? This anime is Arslan Senki. Same mangaka with FMAB.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pinball wrote:Btw Have you guys watched this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAeUBY3nf14 ? This anime is Arslan Senki. Same mangaka with FMAB. [/color]

Nope, but it does look good.

It seems it is a remake of Arslan Senki movies that were 20 years ago if I understand correctly.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I just finished both Log Horizon seasons.

I give Log Horizon score of 10 because it remind me of time when playing ragnarok online (nostalgia) and interesting premise.
Not to mention clever-type protagonist (like lelouch, light yagami, katsuragi kenma) which make it much more interesting when he came out with brilliant master plan.
Overall it quite excellent for people that played MMORPG.

then...

came this ... seasons two which I thought was awesome, but realized that it didnt handle a lot of plot properly.
raidboss feel damn good, I just imagined people who play WoW for first-world boss kill have similar experience like them.
however, there are too much pacing problem without focus.

nevertheless, it still stick to the MMO game concept, except now have a lot of "slice-of-life" stuff.
Thankfully ending was good though.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
kakaraposa wrote:Inuyashaaaaa o/
Srrrrrrrr SSSSssssseshoumaruuu!!!!!!

lol thats what im watching right now to get some childhood memories back
btw you guys are using quiete a complicated way in my opinion, just share the anime lists, if you dont have one get one
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/Jaedong
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Mother of Jesus, God Eater ep. 3 was just too epic. And also, I guess we could just make MALs. Although discussing some anime shows are good too :mrgreen:

But I'm salty about this week's delayed DBS episode.. God Eater ep 3 made up for it, though.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
the anime is kinda intresting but i dont like the art of drawing its kinda weird maybe i get used to it after some more episodes
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Here's my "need to watch" list:
Hunter x Hunter, Shiki, Elfen Lied (r), Guilty Crown, Murai Nikki, Attack on Titan, The Labyrinth of Magic: Magi, Another, Fate Xero, Baccano, Ghost Hunt, D-Gray Man, Black Lagoon, Ergo Proxy, Witch-hunter Robin, Monster, Spiral, Detective Academy Q, One Outs, Dragon Ball Super (once more episodes come out... hate watching one episode at a time!)

Here's what I didn't like:
Gundum Wing (too much switching sides, and no real resolution at the end), Death Note (what do people see in this show?), Bleach (again, can't stand it), One Piece (to me looks like a story for children, and I just can't get into the characters, but if you read the plot summary, it's decent), Cowboy Beebop (sorry, couldn't stand the Jazz music - only reason I didn't like it...)

Here's what I liked:
Berserk (original), Naruto (minus ALL filler episodes), Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z (although some of DBZ gets disappointingly redundant, but its still better than Kai, and most of the filler episodes are funny), Full Metal Alchamest, Full Metal Brotherhood, Trigun, Code Geass R1 and R2, Gundam (original series)

There's quite literally at least six to eight more series I've watched from beginning to end that I'm missing that I just don't recall atm, but I guess that mean's the series just didn't make much of an impression on me so it's not worth listing here. If I remember them and they belong on my lists, I'll put them into their appropriate categorizes.
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Taem wrote:Cowboy Beebop (sorry, couldn't stand the Jazz music - only reason I didn't like it...)

Have you watched Samurai Champloo?
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Alkaiser wrote:
Taem wrote:Cowboy Beebop (sorry, couldn't stand the Jazz music - only reason I didn't like it...)

Have you watched Samurai Champloo?

No I haven't is it good?