What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Segolia
Djinn
541 | 38
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I haven't watched any anime in a long time, but I used to watch Inuyasha simply because my girlfriend at the time would tell me to "sit" and I would of course oblige in a "natural" form.... >.>

A few years ago I finished watching Mirai Nikki, aka Future Diary, and I loved the hell out of it. A few months ago I started watching Durarara, but never finished it because MXL distracted me.

http://i.imgur.com/18oRaYx.gif
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
You should probably watch Berserk if you haven't :D
Basha
Dark Huntress
11 | 0
Last anime I watched was Bobobo-bo Bo-bobo, that was the weirdest <censored> i've ever seen. I'm thinking the guys smoked way too much and decided to write random stuff and make an anime out of it. It was great nonetheless, but god damn was it weird and random.
evil_potato
Mangler
458 | 51
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
manga > anime. and holy fuck new berserk chapter!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I'm refusing to read new berserk chapters for a while because fuck you miura. and the chapters are boring lately, it's like he's practicing drawing skills to be an architect - I love beautifully drawn manga as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer faster chapters.

anyways, if anyone wants to watch berserk, please watch the original anime series first.
manga is also sick until
► Show Spoiler
, then it becomes boring and slow as fuck.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Alkaiser
Balrog
122 | 4
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Speaking of manga, who else has read the Claymore manga after watching the anime? I really wish they'd kinda rework that ending, allowing a transition into a second season.

► Show Spoiler
Quirinus
Team Member
1510 | 184
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
yea I read it. I might have not read the last 1-2 chapters, I don't remember.

► Show Spoiler
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Quirinus wrote:I'm refusing to read new berserk chapters for a while because fuck you miura. and the chapters are boring lately, it's like he's practicing drawing skills to be an architect - I love beautifully drawn manga as much as the next guy, but I'd prefer faster chapters.

I fully agree. I saw stop making the fantastic art and just finish the fucking story!

Quirinus wrote:anyways, if anyone wants to watch berserk, please watch the original anime series first.

Again, totally agree, however DO NOT WATCH IT IN ENGLISH!!! EVER!!!!!!!!!!!! The voice actors in the English dub are shit and sound like old-school 80's cartoon He-Man but worse if you can actually imagine that. Only watch the subbed version of Berserk!

Quirinus wrote:manga is also sick until
► Show Spoiler
, then it becomes boring and slow as fuck.

There were some pretty good fight scenes in the manga, like the recent sea god one, however I do agree that the goodness ends about right after he fights the;
► Show Spoiler
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Just finished Attack on Titan. Definitely one of the better anime's I have ever seen, and gritty as fuck with death everywhere. Waiting desperately for next season! Why did those bastards not wait until they had at least 2-seasons of material to film before making the manga!?! I hate it when they do that, like with Claymore and Berserk...
Taem
Necrobot
2473 | 151
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Alkaiser wrote:Speaking of manga, who else has read the Claymore manga after watching the anime? I really wish they'd kinda rework that ending, allowing a transition into a second season.

► Show Spoiler

The fucking anime was incredible until the last four or five episodes when it started straying off completely from the anime with their Care Bear Stare bullshit omfg... but it was great up until then. I dl the entire manga once it was finished but lost it before finishing it. Any good?