What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2066 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
iwansquall
Detonator
770 | 33
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Fidget Spinner + Anime:

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2066 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil
Shadowgate Totem
1782 | 171
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
muda da. hokuto shinken wa muteki da.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1773 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Since I was free in the last 4 days, I started reading the manga Berserk.

It first started really interesting. The first few chapters brought up enough questions to pull you in and the art is one of a kind. Very mysterious and awkard. Afterwards... that backstory was simply glorious. I haven't read something like that in a while. Then after about 200 chapters it became kinda boring with fairytales 'n shit. To the point where you start thinking: REACH YOUR DESTINATION ALREADY BRO!

Well.. now he has, but there's a huge cliffhanger and it finally starts getting interesting again... and now... in the latest chapter (336) it was said that the manga is taking a break till winter. Fuck me.

The only bad things are: Some speechbubbles were too small to be read, so I had to skip some minor jokes I guess. And what pisses me off is that puck, who's been serious from the start (at first: Emotions, nicely drawn, conflicts between him and MC) turns more and more into a piece of shit (he's drawn like a piece of shit, no conflicts at all, only stupid comments from him... as if he suddenly turned retarded somewhere on the way). I don't like that progression. Luckily the other characters have a good progression.

This may not be in the top 10 of my all-time manga's but it's worth a read.

nath997
Prowler
15 | 0
Belive me ,the author will just drop some chapters and then he just gonna take a break "again" like he did all those years :wall: . This shit just took way to long that i don't even care about it anymore. But it's indeed worth a read.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1773 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
nath997 wrote:Belive me ,the author will just drop some chapters and then he just gonna take a break "again" like he did all those years :wall: . This shit just took way to long that i don't even care about it anymore. But it's indeed worth a read.

Yeah I just read that on some forum too... That must really suck.

I mean.. it started in 1989... 28 years ago! Looking at one Piece which started 1997 and has twice the amount of chapters... I don't know what that berserk mangaka is doing lol
nath997
Prowler
15 | 0
Ikr. that guy just don't give a damn about his fan or he just really stuck with the story. Don't know which one.
Willshaper
Mangler
494 | 29
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
It's the same thing with the Hunter x Hunter author :/ He has missed 61% of his weekly releases since 1998..

There is a site here that lists when he released a chapter.. It's real bad <_< https://hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1773 | 111
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
ShadowDawn wrote:It's the same thing with the Hunter x Hunter author :/ He has missed 61% of his weekly releases since 1998..

There is a site here that lists when he released a chapter.. It's real bad <_< https://hiatus-hiatus.rhcloud.com/

Yeah I know but HxH was boring anyway. Gon, a person who knows everything about whether and nature and who can do everything although his biggest accomplishment was getting a fish from a lake turns out to have the lamest power of all when there are endless possibilities as kurapica Showed.

Honestly, I despise that manga/anime simply because the MC had nothing to make him special.

So yeah that didn't bother me. But Berserk is a whole different league and should be finished in the lifetime of the author at least.