What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
been watching / rewatching some oldschool / cyberpunk movies (listing those that were not trash):
Baoh Raihousha
Genocyber
Ryuu Seiki
Youma
Youjuu Toshi
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Genocyber is godlike, even if the plot got significantly butchered from the manga and starts getting all over the place midway through. It pushed the envelope in violence even for those time's standards.
billy500
Empty Cooky Jar
878 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Juuni Taisen: battle royal with super powers
Nothing mindblowing, but its quiet entertaining
i havent checked too much into the current season but so far its the only thing that is appealing
Knight_Saber
Monkey King
264 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
I'm not so much into anime these days, but I've gone hard in the past. I was big into anime when I was young.

See, I was into shit like Bubblegum Crisis (80's original, but 2040, AD police, etc is all good), Akira, Ninja Scroll, when it was all new (late 80's-early 90's).
I loved Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, BBC2040 in that late 90's era, and FMA:B is absolutely the shit for post 2000 anime (I watched the earlier FMA when it first came out, but it was average).

Other than Dragonball (I've watched every episode of DB/DBZ/DBGT/DBsuper/etc), I don't like ongoing 400+ episode shit. I like the 26 episodes and done style, like Claymore. Oh yeah, Claymore was awesome, I nearly forgot it.

Naruto can fuck off, One Piece can fuck off, etc. No edge to them, just fan service.

[edit] Oh, and original Berserk was awesome, the recent remake was all flash and no substance.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Started watching Hunter x hunter on sunday. Episode 54 today and it's not gonna stop there.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Some I watched (or tried to watch) recently:

Juuni Taisen
Started decent, but was ultimately disappointed. By the end of episode 6, everyone interesting was dead and I stopped watching.

Black Clover
No. Just...no. The art is soulless, the acting is terrible, the writing is worse, and I hate the protag.

Garo: Vanishing Line
Watched until half-way through the first episode, when I realized whoever made this was actually serious.

Kino's Journey: The Beautiful World
Not bad. The different nations and their societal quirks are interesting, but Kino herself is boring (and that guy with the sword is even more boring). Kino being an op Mary Sue also kills any tension when she gets involved in things. By episode 6, I realized the episodes without Kino were actually more interesting than the ones with Kino.

Occultic;Nine
I keep watching these damn "semicolon" series hoping one will be as good as Steins;Gate. They never are. Not even close.

Either I keep picking bad shows or I don't like anime. Not sure which yet.
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
Solfege wrote:Something.

If you like watching Steins Gate, perhaps you will enjoy watching durarara!! all season. Both show are slow paced at first and keeps interesting in later episode, but durara not involving time traveling. Also I suggest watching the Attack of Titan (perhaps you know it already), Kakumeki Valvrave (Gundam sister mecha anime, but more involved in conflict and politics), Kiseijuu Sei no Kakuritsu (Alien invasion on earth).

Also I suggest watching Tokyo Ghoul and Akame Ga Kill, though if you perhaps interested in Tokyo Ghoul, you better watch the anime and the sequel √A before reading the manga and it sequel :RE, or you may not enjoying watching the √A at all. Akame Ga Kill are the same, you better watch the whole anime first then read the manga.

Similarity of all anime I suggest is most of it have psychological genre like Steins Gate.

Many great anime are released in 2010-2015 era
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
@solfege

Good anime in general (animes that even those, who don't like anime, find great):
Death Note
Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood (no words needed. Just watch, if you haven't)
Claymore
Clannad (+ Clannad after story)
Steins;Gate (guess you know it already)
Cowboy Bebop (kinda relaxed style. Easy to watch and kinda mysterious)
Samurai Champloo (basically like Cowboy Bebop (a very unique, relaxed style), but in edo. +historical facts)
Avatar the last airbender (it's rather for children, but the wise words said by General Iroh are really getting to the core)
Gurren Lagann (Somewhat turns to shit after the first half. You'll know why when you watch it. The first half really is a must-watch though.)
Hellsing
Toradora (funny romance)
Spice and Wolf (can't remember much anymore, but it had some pretty good dialogues, which I mostly didn't understand back when I watched it :D)

Some of my personal favourites:
Gintama
Elfenlied
Higurashi no Naku koro ni + kai

And there are some anime's that people say are great but I haven't seen yet, that's why I name them seperately
Psycho-pass
Ghost in the shell (there are many different series, so I don't know which one is good)
Code Geass
Neon Genesis Evangelion
Berserk (I read the manga though and it's freaking awesome)
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Thanks guys. I've seen a lot of the stuff on your respective lists and enjoyed all I've seen except Death Note (Light Yagami was an insufferable douchebag and the show went to shit after you-know-who died). I'll check out the other stuff you mentioned that I haven't seen or haven't heard of.

@Hecht
Jeezus, man... ATLA...
DBZ, Gundam Wing, Invader Zim, and ATLA were my life as a kid. And I'll argue until the end of time that ATLA was one of the greatest pieces of western television animation ever produced (yeah, I'm one of those Avatards). :D Too bad LoK sucked so hard it killed the franchise.

Really wish the U.S. took animation seriously. It's my favorite artistic medium, but there's such a lack of quality animated programming here.