What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finishing up stockpiled anime in HD, hence why i have old and new anime watching spree.

Owari no Seraph S2
Similar to K season 2 above, I barely remember all plot details for the series. But despite, there are enough scenes to remind people like with several key event flash back. Again, since the series is mainly focus on opposing force of human vs vampire, you pretty much can categorized this anime just like usual generic shounen anime. Overall with just barely varied design of characters and power, the series doesnt to need to explain much on what each character capability is. Instead it focused more on several mission to take down several important noble vampire. Lets just say that most of the stuff in these are kinda above average standard for modern anime, with intense build-up toward final episode. I kinda dislike how they resolved the whole series in the final episode (not cliffhanger, but there is time skip saying "new season incoming") but the journey to the end alone is quite good.

*I wonder if I can remember all anime with trope "MC have a close friend in opposing force (enemy, villain, antagonist group)". Naruto, Aldnoah Zero, Bleach (soul society arc), Gundam, hmm cant remember much.

** Hibike Euphonium movie next.

EDITED
I forgot that Kyoani have tendency to release shorten anime series as movie, but it still able to remind me of feeling of watching the series.
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
finished alot animes, alot average and meh stuff
prolly seen already by alot of people but i still want to mention them, dimension w, Kurozuka and Saint Seiya

very intresting animes, some of them slow starts but cool to watch defently recommend watching
Saint Seiya will force you to read the manga because sadly its just one season, but who can resist following a story of war between mythical known gods
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Black Buller
in the beginning i thought its a trash shooter/weeb anime

fk that, the title and the first girly look is missleading, it is an fucking amazing anime
ive Bern watching so many animes lately, gotta say this is prolly i enjoyed watching the most

recommended
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Oh, that was opposite for me. Starting part of Black Bullet was awesome for me (especially with that mysterious guy) but I dislike the last part when it became survival vs big monster fest at the end. However black bullet OP song is godly especially I liked the upbeat song from fripside (from railgun especially), but try to listen to full version.

Anime Im watching / finishing atm:
1. Ghost in the Shell movie 2015
I feel like I missing something here. As whole movie, it feel weird because it didnt properly introduce all main cast and it seem like Major have different origin. Plot also kinda confusing (something about cyborg with empty brain controlled remotely to do evil stuff). So major goal is pretty much to track down the enemy behind. Problem is, I also dunno why enemy also have same body design like Major (IIRC, in original movie, major is mass produced android, but with own unique ghost). I will check with GITS Arise later to see if I watched the series in wrong order.

2. Adventure of Sinbad
Awesome / strongest character from Magi series. He is kinda OP since child and pretty much always win all fight at least in short OVA (5 episodes). Again, because he came from poor rural area, he pretty much trying to enter dungeon to obtain power djinn so he can become a proper king and rule the country. In the end, as a future ruler he tried to become friends even with his enemy. The short OVA pretty much just origins of the character and didnt have whole character development (in the main series, he kinda around 30s ish, while he is still kid in this OVA). I dont recommend to watch this standalone, because I think 1st Magi is still better. Im in progress of watching the TV version, but havent finish yet.
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Live-action adaptation of Made in Abyss seems to be going well.
► Show Spoiler
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Finished reading the Grisaia trilogy VNs (Kajitsu, Meikyuu, Rakuen), havent read the spin offs tho, maybe some other time, so i went and watch the animu for the 3 VNs. Kind of a mixed bag, the stuff that is loyal to the VNs is very strong and i mean almost verbatim lines taken from the VN, but the stuff that isnt just shits on a lot of parts of the VNs, i guess it was done so for convenience sake.

Overall decent enough, but not as great as i was expecting though to be fair i had admitingly pipedream-like high expectations.
cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Watched claymore, it's worth watching up to 11th episode, but right after it's got you hooked it starts a quick decline hitting levels of embarrassingly bad. I was hoping it would make a comeback but the ending just made me laugh.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Sinbad no Bouken TV series
5 episodes from 13 total episodes are came from the earlier OVA. Again, same as before, the series is about one of the strongest character in Magi series. Personally I prefer the whole package of Magi (1st and 2nd Season). While there are several are high points of the series, overall I didnt feel "hyped" much watching the whole series. Probably because if you have imba character, you wouldnt have challenge, struggle and character development. There is small aspect of politic & merchant stuff (like Spice & Wolf) but it is not "heavy" as the main series. Overall a good series, but not great.

2. Gundam Iron Blood Orphans (1st season)
Im aware that Gundam series have been in slum especially for heavy politics type. While Gundam Unicorn is overall good, it still rely heavily on old UC (I think), so sometimes it hard to follow unless you read the synopsis somewhere else. My favourite gundam package is definitely OO, from style, variety and decent arts (Seed is also fine, but not whole packa STEELLAAAA). So for me, as long as it have military and small package of politic, then it is good Gundam already. So far the whole series are quite good, although the scale and plot much smaller (deliver princess to the destination, with challenges along the way). I dont believe 100% on kids able to handle everything military related, but I will put it aside as it remind me of another good series from Sunrise (Infinite Ryvius). Characters is kinda ok-ish (I think seed's or OO character much more memorable). I will try to find s2 asap.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I watched HxH old series, 92 episodes. Now i found out there is a remake? and some additional series from 2011. Now, do i have to rewatch all of them from 1 or can i start watch it from some random episode where old series supposedly ended ? I think it ended when main char found some teleport card and went to see his father ?
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Can anyone recommend some anime that is good of course, but not so lengthy.

Also, does anyone knows which anime is this - after you die you finish in some world where you fight "against evil", they are able to feel all pain but they are dead already.

You constantly respawn in that realm.

Lol, not sure how to describe it at all.