What anime do you watch?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
1517 | 171
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Shootfighter tekken - kid with Baki shoes learning martial arts and kicking ass. Sadly only 3 episodes and all enemies are drawn in the same way.
iwansquall
Son of Lucion
711 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Solution for boring grinding game in MMORPG = watch anime with your dual monitor at same time.

Finished couple of higurashi side story....the Kira especially scarred my life in 1st episode.
Then SAO Ordinal Scale.... nice-ish on production side, but meh on writing side.

Atm, I picked random finished aired anime to watch and somehow rolled on Inuyashiki.
Since I didnt pay attention to OP while gaming, I noticed the tag something like psychological.
GOSH THAT 1st EPISODE
One of the anime that fit with the usage of 3D anime CGI.
Seem like from Gantz mangaka (there was a poster in the anime, but Im not sure if that total reference or not, because they also mentioned one piece)
Thank god it didnt feel arkward to watch n play since I have been hiatus with watching anime for more than a month.
Prime_Evil
Gore Crawler
1544 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
yea Inuyashiki is from Hiroya Oku, same mangaka that created Gantz, Zero One, HEN, etc hence the Gantz poster in Andou's room.

rewatching 90s anime because nothing new going on right now interests me. right now watching Teito Monogatari (Doomed Megalopolis), afterwards will watch all the Urotsukidoji OVAs, part 2 movie version because of all the uncut gory shit ofc, as unfinished as they are, and after that maybe Go Nagai stuff (Devil Man, Violence Jack, etc)

all very upbeat anime.
iwansquall
Son of Lucion
711 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Eromanga Sensei
Trash, no idea why people liked this series. I admit i love the Oreimo much more than this, every episodes I watched feel with "meh" without excitement or something new / interesting. Not to mention how ridiculous the whole premise / characters setup. Not that cute either, for an imouto-type series (Oreimo, Umaru-chan, Mahouka, No Game no life etc)

2. Evangelion ...the RE movie, number 3.
Started with a bang, but then everything falling apart throughout the series. I dont remember much details on earlier movies, but Im pretty sure that movie no2 was much better in both lore / fanservice. This movie feel like doesnt make sense at all and everything happened just for shock factor. Im probably not a good reviewer for this series, but I dont think it is good movie as stand-alone either. BAKA Shinji.

3. Occult; Nine
Another "what the heck I dont understand this" series that feel goofy (I kinda dislike this style usually) that doesnt explain much at earlier part of the series. I think it is just in 2/3 part then it kinda start becoming more interesting but with too much plot dump (exposition is the term?) that made it is harder to digest the story. Out of many series with ; VN series, this one is slightly just a bit above Chaos;Head. I gonna assume that this series (assuming they all from same game company) only work with 24 episode rather than just 12.
Prime_Evil
Gore Crawler
1544 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Started watching Mashiro Iro Symphony because my gf was watching it too so i thought "what the heck sure".

I want to die violently as a result. What a load of non eventful slice of life shit. Also protag follows the generic donkan stereotype that gets all girls fawning over him for no fucking reason. Shinde kudasai.

I remembered i hadnt finished Shin Sekai Yori when it first aired because real life got in the way and i was just too busy to continue after ep 3 or 4, so i'll start that one now.
iwansquall
Son of Lucion
711 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Blend S
Until now I dunno I got fascinated with slice-of-life + seinen tag anime. The comedy here definitely the type I really like and it is enjoyable to watch from start to finish. People would make parallel comparison with working series (wagnaria) because the genre / setting. I randomly picked this because I recall about the OP which people tried make meme out of this.

2. Umaru R
This is one of the most fluffiest and cutest series slice-of-life / comedy series I watched so far. I understand the character might be hit and miss for certain people but it hit all the tones that is needed for this kind of series. While OP is as unique as the 1st season was, I cant get ED out of my mind and I never skipped it while marathoning it. Link for the anime ED version (short ver.) https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x63qvu3 and long version : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FTXCJUPWxO8

I need to search for more seinen / slice-of-life / comedy tagged anime more.
Prime_Evil
Gore Crawler
1544 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
iwansquall wrote:2. Umaru R
This is one of the most fluffiest and cutest series slice-of-life / comedy series I watched so far. I understand the character might be hit and miss for certain people but it hit all the tones that is needed for this kind of series.

Too cutesy for me, but you might want to check this reaction from her voice actress to the pancake scene, it made me vomit rainbows at how cute she is reacting to it.

iwansquall
Son of Lucion
711 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Long time and no one post anything.
Partial watching because I do split viewing in office and at home (2 different series at 1 time)

1. Imouto sae ga ireba
Gosh, most bizarre first few minutes of anime 1st episode of all time. Not interested with the series for first couple of episode because the character is kinda like ridiculous. After knowing the genre and some character development, then I finally like the like because it got its realistic slice-of-life moment in it. The title is super misleading though.

2. Made in Abyss
Already aware of this series, kinda remind me of playing a new game when I was a kid. A lot detailed world building and introduction at first couple of series. It seem like this is was made for 1 cour only, and should be resolved properly at the end. Seem like very good direction overall, i noticed couple of BGM is really fit with the mood.

3. Konohana Kitan
Working with inn like Hanasuka Iroha and underlying mystical element like Mushishi, and some element of cuteness like typical moe stuff and deformed comical relief. This is also another series that doesnt click with me at start until about couple of episodes in. Several interesting take on japanese folklore which I thing rarely shown in anime, at least the one i watched. (i forgot how close this one to Spirited Away)

*Screw those online streaming video that used crypto-jacking to mine bitcoin from unsuspected watcher. It brought my powerful office laptop to the knee until i specifically block that website.

EDITED

Finished both no1 and no2... Made by Abyss gave same feeling like Dragon Maid AND THEN BOOOM OMFG. The last 6 episodes is really....