What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
ATM I'm playing Mtg Arena.

I have to say that I'm really glad that wizards of the coast finally managed to make a good magic game for PC after years of waiting. One where you fight actual real people, not only bots. the tutorial is quite long tbh and it doesn't manage to introducce all the regular effects of the cards, but well, at least you get 5 starter decks to choose from when you finish it. Also you can use the code "PlayRavnica" to get 3 packs for free.

Honestly, some games must've been so frustrating for my enemies since I won a few games due to straight luck, not skill. In one game I had my opponent beaten down to 3 life, but I was out of cards whereas my enemy had 6 cards still in his hand and on the board he had an equal advantage. So it looked absolutely bad for me - and then I drew a vampire that took 3 life of my enemy and gave it to me. This was absolutely pure luck! In another instance I destroyed the gamewinner (a 9/9 forest creature) of my enemy and then revived it. Since Green usually doesn't have spot removal I easily won that just because of 2 cards.

So yeah, I'm having lots of fun with the game. But of course, I'm still far from having enough cards since I just started yesterday and it seems the game is out for almost a month already.

My plan for now is getting some Dominaria packs, since there's lots of spot removal in that edition like "cast down", an instant that's better than terror since I can destroy any non-legendary creature that way for only 1B. I already have durress but I need maybe 2 more. But I can easily get them thanks to the wildcard system, where you can permanently copy cards you already own. You get the wildcards automatically when you open packs. Or you might find one in a pack as well. So it's basically like the dust system in hearthstone, except that it's more common for you to get them. Anyway, my black Beatdown deck will soon flourish.

Another game I'm playing at the moment is Hook.

It's a nice complicated puzzle game for only 1 € on steam.
MurderousHippy
Skeleton
2 | 0
I have recently bought Fallout 4 from https://www.eneba.com/steam-fallout-4-v ... key-global

Very nice game ! I will be gaming all night ! :D
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Haha just noticed Belzebub mod settings filename extension Image.
Supersalmas2
Prowler
15 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:
Supersalmas2 wrote:I play fallout 76 but it's like 6/10 . So I want to try something new. I'm thinking of red dead redemption 2. Any opinions on this game? And where could i get it? I know just Eneba G2a. Amazon or Ebay are quite expensive..

Several games I bought via G2a were removed from my steam library by steam without any notice within a week of purchase. Never buy via G2A. Those are mostly stolen keys. So all you support that way is hacking of other players (and eventually yourself). Just wait until it‘s in a sale.

Thanks !
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing arc totem on PoE burned me out a bit so playing this to unwind.

Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
PoE still, pretty much.

Re-rolled a character, made Righteous Fire juggernaut to farm eternal lab over and over. Hit lvl 82 pretty quickly, now bored of it and trying to theorycraft stuff up to use on a new character.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Wizard of Legend from Humble Monthly

Probably one of the only rogue-lite that managed to hook me from get go. End goal is there on the level progression screen, question if how would you play to unlock new stuff for your new run. Each run is super fast faced and really tricky to get into. Some spell are powerful, and with right combination is pretty overpowered. It wouldnt be say it isnt far from hectic like median xl, so i suggest you guys give it a go.

I dunno if I would play the only until beating the boss for the first time, but there is like a lot of new even more OP spell when you beaten the final boss.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
"Fuck this sentence."

https://streamable.com/j31pi
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Scuffed sub-quest boss fight. Trying to 100% trophies on god of war. God of War difficulty (hardest) . Boy.

https://streamable.com/6h6n7