What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thanks for tips and help guys. LAN still not working for me. Used that link with info - game server program working, but still no game to join in multiplayer list. It's not a big deal anyways. One thing i probably missing is muling good stuff for other chars and maybe playing them later as twinked. As for main char i like quests, main story line, ect.
I am checking easter eggs randomly, found a good site with info about them.

Question about xbows - can i make them atack faster somehow ? Found nice one but it's super slow.

cowking
Son of Lucion
715 | 81
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Every char has different base attack speed for different types of weapons (always wanted to make a 2h sera).

Only way to make xbow tolerable for wood elf is on horse and horse combat arts are bugged for elf (hard hit makes the horse go into melee iirc).

Btw trading is a skill that needs to be on a level at least twice your clvl (which is why you need to spend a shit ton of time trading up a trading suit for +trading and +skills). A trading of 37 on a char 70+ is going to be a real waste.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Oh yeah, i am pumping that skill now. Was adding points in to atack/defense skills until most of them are giving single percent increases. Parry, armor - will give them a random point from time to time, but most points into trading now.
Horses - only liked the zombie? horse from desert town. His speed was insane and helped me uncover loads of shadows from world map. In general i try to avoid playing on horse, not my style.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Progress with gaming so far:

1. Finished hellblade, gosh so many horrifying moment in the game. There are area that you are really blind and have to avoid some sort of monster based from audio cue. Same goes for some area without light. I want to like / master the combat system, but too bad that the input sometimes doesnt register properly or the recovery time is a bit too high. Overall Im happy with my purchase for it.

2. MGSV Phantom Pain : UGH, who think making long uncontrollable 1 hour prologue / cutscene is a good idea. I have so many issue with it despite it genuinely have nice moment in it. Now im tackling 3rd or 4th movie, which pretty much the open world of the game. Overall I kinda like the progression system of it so far, especially about resource management and choosing your upgrade carefully. Since Im not interested with multiplayer, so i just focus on stuff that I will use in the campaign. Too bad that I couldnt master much the stealth system yet, so B rating pretty much the whole games. I also dislike the ability that you cant use minimap while moving around, making the game feel more "realistic".

3. Spacemarine 40k : Nope, it still havent entertain me much. Everyday I only play 1 chapter and stop immediately. I dunno what was the hype about this game before.

4. Mark of the Ninja : Apparently there is Remaster for this coming in next 2 week. So Im pretty much gonna stop now and replay it later.

5. 4 Goddesses Neptunia : hmm, despite having new engine, the game still havent managed to hook me for some reason. Game atm is still feel dumbed down compared to previous brawler entry. And losing those cute 2d cutscene / Visual novel style is a big no-no for me. I cant say much since I pretty much just reached 3rd area for the game. Well at least the game is quite easy to get platinumed.

Other than, beat saber every 2 days. Once i figured out the scoring system, the game became more fun and I feel like super tired after each 30 minute session.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Reducing the population of ice elves at the moment. Leveled up explosion arrow a bit. Hard hit - railgun, explosion arrow - rocket launcher :) Found few set bows, slayed few dragons. Playing in gold at the moment, looking for better defense items since platinum enemies hurt more. Damage department - most enemies are killed by single explosive shot (cooldown under 1s), no more running away from big packs.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing on a private server on TBC expansion, which was imo the best WoW ever got until it turned to shit.

Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
GG dops in swamp region. Damage is insane now, with high crit chance i seen 60k-90k numbers from single exlosion arrow.
► Show Spoiler
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I baught the breath of the wild DLC's and started all over. Damnit, I clearned even more shrines than in my first playthrough already, even though I still didnt take down 1 titan or gannon. Plus that saddle that allows your horse to teleport is insane! I also got a 5 star speed horse and it's just soooo smoooth. Well, I'm on my way to the last titan now and afterwards I'll get my bike.

I'm still amazed how many corners I didn't see in my first playthrough. I still discover more things in that world. Wonderful!

But to be honest, in my first playthrough I just focused on the story. This time I'm taking my sweet time. I think that's the way it should be played after all.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Guy who created all those hilarious text on graves - pure genius. So many trolling, puns, jokes just by random readings on graves. Can't remember any game having this kind of content in volume and in quality.

Question - trading skill now equals to char level. How to raise it more ?