What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Lichdome Battlemage. Had it lying in my steam library but never played it cause my old PC used to freeze.

tl/dr: It sucks. You have 3 spells at any given time. 1 AoE, 1 Single target and a teleport that does also nova damage if you have a tactical shield equipped. I think the best part about it is the crafting system which allows you to change your spells. But that's kind of unnecessary, because there's a quick-crafting system which allows you to do improve everything with 2 clicks instead of carefully considering what materials to use to craft the spell you want. Another good point is maybe that you shall use different elements in order to get bonus damage. For example you can first freeze an enemy. If you then attack with a destruction type-magic like fire, the ice will shatter and deal additional damage. That however is really optional, since even on the 2nd highest difficulty you basically never have to use it and can just go by with spamming the single-target left click ability.

Stranded Deep

After several years of continued work on that game, I can confidently say that the further the progression went, the worse it became. Not adviced. Play Subnautica instead.

Might & Magic: Heroes VII

Finally the game is bug-free after a very rough start. The gamecrashes are gone, it doesn't lagg as much anymore and many of those game-changing bugs were fixed as well as inbalances. I had lots of fun playing the necro's, the rangers, the barbarians and dungeon. The others aren't my type though. One big minus is the lack of variety. After playing the same map for the 100th time, the game becomes rather boring. I'd have preferred more big maps. The random map generator sucks, too. And nobody plays the story. And I dislike the fact that you alsways have to fight a computer instead of just playing a game on your own. However, I think they implemented lots of good stuff, like the skillwheel for example.

Imho the best Homm edition after Homm 5. (Only played Homm 3 once and that game was broken as hell. I don't get the hype around Homm 3)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
https://streamable.com/4gyvk

with a surprise in the end.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
lel

What is that build with 1 hp only and 6k shield ? 0:19 random fart noise :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:lel

What is that build with 1 hp only and 6k shield ? 0:19 random fart noise :)

lul. thats my tri-curse dual aura occultist CI build (chaos innoculation) , CI gives you immunity to Chaos but reduces your life pool to 1, so all my survivability comes from resistances , green flasks (as you can see theres no life flasks or mana flasks, just utility ones) , flame dash, block and spell block and stacking energy shield. ES becomes my life basically. this build fucks high density and bosses pretty easily even if i dont cast my curse on totems skill.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Any tips on reducing cpu usage while playing PoE ? Nevermind, vsync fixed all that. Liking new patch so far, especially new areas.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Nice. Unlucky that unique simple robe isnt Tabula Rasa tho. Im unlocking my Atlas right now, almost 6K ES at lvl 80 which isnt much.

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bump.

Finished Devil may cry 5. Wow. DMC3 was hands down the best DMC game ever. Not anymore. Capcom is definitely back boys, their redemption arc seems to be pretty good. Monster Hunter World, RE2 Remake, DMC5.... Capgod, take my money.

Now...fix your fucking fighting games already!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:Nice. Unlucky that unique simple robe isnt Tabula Rasa tho. Im unlocking my Atlas right now, almost 6K ES at lvl 80 which isnt much.

I got two uniques in the same memory map (shield and that armor) and very good xp. Haven't read full info about that instance, all i understood i have to locate and activate all totems in short time until all walls shrink. After that it unlocks areas in memory map ? and i can do those maps again over and over again ? Better change than those fortress/convoys for me.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:
I got two uniques in the same memory map (shield and that armor) and very good xp. Haven't read full info about that instance, all i understood i have to locate and activate all totems in short time until all walls shrink. After that it unlocks areas in memory map ? and i can do those maps again over and over again ? Better change than those fortress/convoys for me.

Yea you run inside fragmented memory portals to the stabilizers to get memories you can use at the nexus map. You link those memories into a major memory that has either synth'd weapons/jewelry/currency/whatever. However the more you link to reach a point the more the global stats of the memories stack, which mean stronger enemies and better ilvl loot as you go on. End game is linking 15-20 memories together and beating them, by 10 or 15 the monsters there are most likely lvl 80-90 there tho so you need a good build. Also, each memory land you can place on the board disappears after you go there a number of times (you can see how many turns there you got left below the memory when you place them) .

As for fortress/convoys/research labs thats from Betrayal league, you will see many more of those when you start doing maps at your hideout.

edit:

uber lab solo'd.

iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Finished Q.U.B.E 2

To be honest, at this point still not sure if the puzzle was too easy and the narrative of this game is too boring. I mean it is not that weird for a puzzle platformer to have some sort godlike creature planning something big for you. Idea of you completing series of puzzles inside giant cube is just not enough. Again, I wasnt looking for narrative, just enough with some complex puzzle thrown in the game.

It wasnt that hard, i only stumble maybe 1 or 2 for 5 minute, then I figured it out immediately. Puzzle consisted spawn a cube, pushing, boosting, oiling, firing and maybe a bit of timing puzzle. Most of the puzzle is to understand the sequences rather than timing or precision, so maybe that why it pretty easy overall.

As I much love puzzle platformer game, this are simply too simple and lack of strength. I feel like majority of time Im just walking in long corridor and waiting an elevator. There could more deep lore about this game, but Im simply dont want to spend time delve into.

Other recommendation : Talos Principle would be better overall package and it is quite challenging if u want to complete everything. Attraction is weird unknown game that used a lot of physic, not a perfect game, but required more precision jumping and timing. Qbeh-1 is one of the earliest game i bought on steam, it also playing around cube and fairly challenging game.