What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Still PoE for the most part. CI Bane Occultist shreds but im already thinking up re-rolling another character soon.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
bump. ezgame

shrimp
Daystar
693 | 14
:-]
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Been playing cities: skylines on my switch for the past week due to lacking access to my pc.

It‘s exactly how I imagined it to be, so props to the devs. The controls are really good surprisingly. However I had to start over several times just because of the traffic. It‘s rather incredible that from a certain size of your city onwards the traffic jus seems to completely go down the drain. How I solved those issues: planning ahead. You can‘t just start your main road with a road with only 1 lane in each direction. And highway is inaccessible early on, too. Especially your industry area will soon be completely swarmed. I also tried traffic circles since those are supposed To make the traffic more fluent, but that didn‘t work either since in those pre-created circles there was only 1 lane. So I made my own with a 2-lane 1-way Road. That didn‘t solve it either. So I made a separate crossing in the middle of the circle, but the traffic was still stuck after a while.

I won‘t tell you how I managed it in the end because finding it out is part of the fun ;) i studied that traffic long enough to understand what roads are meant best for what purpose.

Either way, my town is now further ahead than ever and the traffic problem is solved. Now I just keep growing my city hehe

I wouldn‘t recommend that game for switch though because it‘s lagging a lot even though I didn‘t even fill 1 square of building areas ( you can have more than 5), so it‘s actuall quite disappointing.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Sekiro : Shadows Die Twice.

Eh...if you want a purely souls game out of it youre going to be disappointed. If youre expecting something more akin to Bloodborne or Nioh in the sense that it pays to be aggressive, youre probably going to enjoy this game. I like it personally, is it the best game out of Miyazaki tho? Not really, for me Bloodborne still master race.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Uninstalled PoE - multiple reasons i disliked it. Good visuals, solid mechanics, lots of stuff but something inside is saying "meh boring". And it really is, similar maps, similar enemies, aoe builds vs crowds. More like gear/build check vs stuff.
Back on TQ farming. Friend joins party frequently so i got that going which is nice. And when solo - farming gave me a lot of items compared to when i was playing long ago. Like christmas in spring.

Doing some searching for other possible mmorpgs or similar genre games to play. How did tha black desert game ended up ?
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
Anonymous: wrote:Doing some searching for other possible mmorpgs or similar genre games to play. How did tha black desert game ended up ?

I'm given to understand that Black Desert is aggressively pay2win - most of the stock outfits and weapons are really boring, and if you want anything that looks cool or sexy you have to pay up. The gameplay is really fun, and also incredibly easy to trivialize completely by grinding. And when you hit level 50 you are permanently and irrevocably subjected to the PVP component of the game, while the cash shop happily allows you to rent (for a month or so) stat boosts, extra stash pages, cool outfits, and so on. For about twenty to thirty dollars apiece, per month. It's practically highway robbery, made all the worse by the fact that you have to pay to even play the game in the first place.

Basically, only play it if you're the sort who'll spend half his monthly paycheck in the cash shop so that you can kick people who don't do that and laugh at them.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:How did tha black desert game ended up ?

unless you plan on going p2w, dont bother. many of their business decisions for the game rubbed me the wrong way so i quit playing it altogether after i reached endgame content.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Anonymous: wrote:Doing some searching for other possible mmorpgs or similar genre games to play. How did tha black desert game ended up ?

Grim Dawn is on sale on HumbleBundle. It's 70% off. It's quite similar to Titan Quest when it comes to the skillsystem, but the atmosphere is more like the one from Diablo 1/2. Not quite MMORPG, but since you mentioned TQ, I think you'd enjoy Grim Dawn, too.
GreyRook
Balrog
132 | 1
HechtHeftig wrote:Grim Dawn is on sale on HumbleBundle. It's 70% off. It's quite similar to Titan Quest when it comes to the skillsystem, but the atmosphere is more like the one from Diablo 1/2. Not quite MMORPG, but since you mentioned TQ, I think you'd enjoy Grim Dawn, too.

Oh yeah, Grim Dawn is pretty cool. Much darker in tone and art style than Titan Quest, it allows about as much visual character customization as TQ, but the skill system really lets you make a character your own. The map is fixed and not randomly generated, which also means that there are little secret areas and loot stashes all over the place, as well as a few secret quests and bosses alongside the ones you can find without searching every last corner for interactables. Pity that the first act is so boring, or I'd probably have kept playing it for much longer.

Also, the character respec system is about the same as it was in TQ, which means that you'd better think through where you put your attribute points carefully because you can't ever get them back. There are a wide variety of build guides on the official site, which I would recommend following if you're planning on playing through to the last difficulty.