What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Somnus wrote:
Helzopro wrote:Been playing WoW for the past month waiting for something to come out, like the living story for GW2 and poe ladder reset, new median patch is looking cool as well so looking forward to that.

How is wow atm? There's so much stuff that I dont even remember going on (i have a free lvl 20 acc) and I cant seem to remember anything.

It's good, probably the best the games been in years, plenty of 'content' to do. More structured than before, worth playing if you're not playing anything else atm.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Helzopro wrote:
Somnus wrote:
Helzopro wrote:Been playing WoW for the past month waiting for something to come out, like the living story for GW2 and poe ladder reset, new median patch is looking cool as well so looking forward to that.

How is wow atm? There's so much stuff that I dont even remember going on (i have a free lvl 20 acc) and I cant seem to remember anything.

It's good, probably the best the games been in years, plenty of 'content' to do. More structured than before, worth playing if you're not playing anything else atm.

the things that I tested (questing from 1-20, questing 1-15 and 15-20 dungeon) is really good. Explored all races/classes I could. Game improved A LOT since I played back in 2006. Will probably get it asap! thanks.

PS: Only thing I dont like is the AMOUNT of stuff to know etc, been reading for weeks on wikis, watching 1-110 walkhtroughs, streams (the whole somnus learning process) and HOLY SHIT.
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Somnus wrote:stuff

Don't worry yourself with guides and shit like that, just go with the flow, you'll learn stuff you need to, the games very helpful for noobs, not like it used to be, just don't stress about it.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:I don't get it tbh. That subforum wasn't even shown in the list of the 10 up-to-date threads. So you didn't support ads already anyway. You only saw that when you directly clicked on the subforum. So just close and archive those topics. No problem.

tbh that seems to me like a lousy excuse. I can understand however, that it's too much closing every single ad topic, since I was a moderator in the Zephyrus forum as well, and near the end of it's peak it was spammed with bots since there wasn't a capture for registration.

It's mod advertising we are talking about here, or other games of the genre as well. Just didn't seem right to have a platform to promote other mods / games when we get nothing in return. I can understand some people enjoyed those subforums, but if they want to discuss other games they can go to their respective sites instead :)

I understand what you mean. However, most mods don't even have a website or a forum. They are just uploaded to moddb and hope they get some attention, which will never work though because it's simply too rare for a D2 mod fan to look through moddb's huge amounts of files.

The only place those people have to turn to is now the snej forum, which is both ugly and badly structured (there's just too many subforums). And even at snej forum there aren't many topics for other mods.

However, median forum is basically the collecting point of the remaining D2 mod fanbase. Right now there are over 600 people online in this forum. In the snej forum there are 14 people online (of which 1 is me, who just logged in to check and 13 guests, who won't post anything anyway).

I'm rather a person who'd like to see the remaining fanbase connecting instead of getting split up. So why did you have to delete those topics? Couldn't you just have given 3 to 5 users who regularly visit that subforum given the authority to archive ads in this specific subforum to disburden the current moderators?

EDIT:
@Somnus
I tried out the "new" WoW (Legion) and I gotta say: the new demon hunter class is so freaking cool. It's fast, tanky, does HUGE amounts of AoE damage (fighting 5 monster at once? No problem at all!), and spawns on level 98, which is nice if you want to enjoy the new content only. The new region is extraordinarily beautiful. The other regions like Pandaria and the shards world (dunno if that's what it's called in English :D) were also to my liking. The only place I hated was northrend, even though the class that expansion introduced was awesome as well.
Somnus
Joyboy
1336 | 126
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
I dont like starting at high level, I want to first enjoy the content. But I understand boosting alts when u've done 20 characters and get tired of it.
And Indeed, saw a 100-110 with it, it looks freaking amazing :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2975 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:
I'm rather a person who'd like to see the remaining fanbase connecting instead of getting split up. So why did you have to delete those topics? Couldn't you just have given 3 to 5 users who regularly visit that subforum given the authority to archive ads in this specific subforum to disburden the current moderators?

Mahitovec would be a great admin :mrgreen:
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Nitz wrote:Salt and Sanctuary it's a 2d platformer Dark Souls.

wait hol up

so you be sayin

salt and sanctuary

is the DARK SOULS

of 2d platformerS???????????????????????
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Borrowed this because not supporting ubi$oft and their uPlay + random DRM bullshit. Im at about maybe 3/4 in the game and ironically so far imo it's the best AC game they managed to retch out.

Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Annihilus
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
League of Pings, Heavily modded Ultimate Skyrim, PMCL netplay.