What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Just finished God of War 4. All those 9/10 and 10/10 reviewers gave it were justified. A little less gameplay and more narrative than previous god of war games, but the narrative is pretty good.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone plays Reign of Terror for Grim Dawn.

Just tried, but game doesn't load, it will crash instead, grim dawn itself works just fine.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
After long grind of multiple games ( and several weeks of holiday in australia) i think i can share couple of experience

1. Duke Nukem Forever
Finally finished this game, i really wanted to give it a chance, but after all those mediocre gameplay, turret section and terrible ending boss, i would say i dont recommend this game... at all.

2. Blue Estate
Random on-rail shooter. Just like above, it is mediocre game although have nice graphic in unreal engine. Probably because on rail shooter is already outdated this day and you probably might required light gun to enjoy it. Personally I dislike the level is kinda too long each and boss encounter is terrible and tedious. There are some 4th wall breaking jokes and pun, but not entertaining enough. Skip it if you somehow got it.

3.Song of the Deep
Submarine game with metrovania element to it. Artstyle is remind me a lot of Child of Light, with pastel / soft colour palette. Gameplay wise is simple and you will have several things to buy to upgrade your sub. Pretty much you will unlock new ability after exploring / defeating certain bosses. There are couple of puzzles in the game there are quite easy, although I generally hate the physic puzzle because the sub movement is kinda like slippery (closest game with similar movement is Galak-Z) and I tend to fail the puzzle because of that (not entirely fail, but sometimes you have to pick up the stuff again from starting point). Dont expect something grand from this game, i think it is kinda like chill and pleasant experience while you moving around the underwater dungeon

4. Doom
Not finished yet, but I finally reached the demon world. To be honest, I didnt get hooked the first time I play the game as it feel like old style shooter with "encounter room" in various spot in one level. There seem a narrative story revolving around harnessing demon world as energy, but i didnt pay much attention (for some reason, it remind me so much of first dead space).
Then I realized there are more depth as you introduced with it slowly as you progress through multiple level. Brutal killing move, weapon attachment, weapon upgrade, praetor armor upgrade, arch-something upgrade, runes and finally i got double jump which multiply the fun as I dodging and moving around to kite and melee enemy. Sadly, since the achievement for this game required multiplayer, i probably wont go for 100% for my campaign ... unless it is fun to go through (last game I made 100% was Styx : Master of Shadow). I already unlocked "show all hidden stuff" upgrade, but i still dont want to go back to earlier level if i missed anything though.

5. Evoland 2
Same as above, this one started as merely black n white rpg game that have you move around and kill enemy. As you progress the story, the world are changing to become more beautiful (think like gameboy -> snes -> psx). I havent play much the game, but i just reached the 3D stage. The game remind me a lot of Legend of the Zelda : A Link to the Past especially i was told that this game have some sort of time travel. Since Im trying to finish the game ASAP, probably will just play along a guide as it is estimated 17 hours to complete the storyline.

6. The Bug Butcher
Finished through all arcade level with 30 levels. The game is simple old shoot arcade shooter similar to space invader. Mechanic wise, the gameplay is fast face and super fun if you managed to combo all of the kills. However it is kinda too short and there isnt any grand boss in the end that made me a bit salty at the end.

7. Beholder
Ok, this game is super depressing that made me dont want to play this game (if you played paper please, you know the feeling). If i wanted to describe the gameplay, it is probably kinda like game where you managed your time to movement around the apartment that you managed while spying your tenants for anything anti-government material or against the law. There is serious choice that you have to make in the game that will have consequences in the future (tbh, i dunno what will happened, but I got choice to steal book, spent a lot of money to buy book, or asking around for anyone to have that book). I dont know if i will have courage to play this game.... i remember i cant finish paper please because of the choices (same goes to walking dead series...)

8. Path of Exile
Probably last "review" after I spent like 2 months through the game with SSF max shield block gladiator with cyclone. Overall I would say that I finally enjoy POE despite I generally hate mapping simply because of clear goals with atlas. I still havent tackle harder content yet (uber atziri, shaper, uber elder) but I still my build is pretty much the most survivability I had played since several times I played (my 5th character to reach "endgame" in whole poe lifetime lol) and my steam played time is currently showing like 95 hours for past 2 weeks (meh, surely got couple of times i forgot to turn off while sleeping) which excluding hundred of hours i played on original launcher.
As for bestiary, I hate the rarity of red beast although I already multiple time farming in red map. If im not SSF, probably I can easily exchange my self-found 5 exalt for maps but it is kinda hard to sustain and the rarity of the beast made it much more tedious. Out of all beastcrafting recipe, the one that I truly love are : 5 prophecies, orb of horizon, unique gears as those are super convenient for me.
I probably could enjoy more if I follow a specific guide or tried to find specific build enabler unique. Overall my lucky drop throughout whole league are : kaom heart, belly of the beast, abyssus.

As for flashback event, I decided only to only to reach either level 65 or try grind to 85 (for mtx purpose) if i got time as I already felt too burned out with POE (fatigued since last MMORPG grind to max level for 3 months....) so i can get back to casual clearing all my steam back log.
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Pubg and rocket league!

ended up at placement rank 650 out of quite a few millions in squad fpp at pubg :)
https://pubg.op.gg/user/FiskSoS?server=eu

Depending on which friends i play with, I go up and down between diamond 2 --> champion 1
https://rocketleague.tracker.network/pr ... ingTheKing

lmk if anyone feel like playing :)
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Prime_Evil wrote:https://streamable.com/3rgz7

Okay if we wanna show off our plays, I'm in.

https://streamable.com/ykfvx
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:

Damn that Ana sucked. Nice team kill lul, i bet people loved seeing Symettra in that game. 10 hours til i can cookie. And sure, here:

https://streamable.com/6xprj
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Prime_Evil wrote:
HechtHeftig wrote:

Damn that Ana sucked. Nice team kill lul, i bet people loved seeing Symettra in that game. 10 hours til i can cookie. And sure, here:

https://streamable.com/6xprj

Yeah. Well, they all sucked :D They didn't hit me for so long even though I was about to die :D You can only get those plays against a bad team. A good team wouldn't ever let that happen :D

That's a nice roadhog play there. Good hook, good sniping skills.

And yeah, Symmetra was one of my 2 favourite characters to play. But then they changed the revive of Mercy and basically killed my main char. I don't know if you can check my stats somewhere, but if I remember correctly I had about 700 games with mercy only. And a somewhere between 60-70% winrate with Symmetra. But yeah I stopped playing shortly after that hacker girl was released.

https://streamable.com/ycy81
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
HechtHeftig wrote:
Yeah. Well, they all sucked :D They didn't hit me for so long even though I was about to die :D You can only get those plays against a bad team. A good team wouldn't ever let that happen :D

That's a nice roadhog play there. Good hook, good sniping skills.

And yeah, Symmetra was one of my 2 favourite characters to play. But then they changed the revive of Mercy and basically killed my main char. I don't know if you can check my stats somewhere, but if I remember correctly I had about 700 games with mercy only. And a somewhere between 60-70% winrate with Symmetra. But yeah I stopped playing shortly after that hacker girl was released.

https://streamable.com/ycy81

To be honest Mercy needed her ult to stop reviving every single one of her team. Every match was boiled down to a Mercy creeping in the back waiting for her whole team to get wiped, then popping her ult and rezing everyone back for ez play of the game. Blizzard was essentially rewarding people to do bad plays and die in order to get on top. Mercy isnt the powerhouse she was but she is still solid, just no huuuuuuuuuuuuuge rezes.

Nice Dva, gotta love it to thrusters+ult when theres no monkey to bubble around the mech, everyone running around like headless chickens.

Also, hacker girl is one of my mains. Tho she IS kind of op right now with her hacking being so fast not even tracers can escape it now, but she needed it.

https://streamable.com/odiho
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Prime_Evil wrote:To be honest Mercy needed her ult to stop reviving every single one of her team. Every match was boiled down to a Mercy creeping in the back waiting for her whole team to get wiped, then popping her ult and rezing everyone back for ez play of the game. Blizzard was essentially rewarding people to do bad plays and die in order to get on top. Mercy isnt the powerhouse she was but she is still solid, just no huuuuuuuuuuuuuge rezes.

Nice Dva, gotta love it to thrusters+ult when theres no monkey to bubble around the mech, everyone running around like headless chickens.

Also, hacker girl is one of my mains. Tho she IS kind of op right now with her hacking being so fast not even tracers can escape it now, but she needed it.

https://streamable.com/odiho

Yeah I know that mercy needed a nerf. But that new ult was just so strange. I couldn't get used to it.

Yeah I mained that hacker girl too for quite a while. But that was when the average win rate of her was below 40%. I still got a nice 45% xD
She was really hard to play back then. You had to know when to retreat, where to go and how to confuse the enemies. In general a tracer was better for that job thanks to higher mobility. But once you got your ult, you were able to completely change the outcome of the game unlike tracer. And you got that ult quite often. This one time on Anubis, I hacked all 6 enemies, of which 1 was a Reinhardt and 1 a DVA, who both protected Bastion and all other 3 enemies. 1 ult easy win. After their strategy failed, we rushed the 1st point and then got to the 2nd just as easily even though we struggled a lot at first.

Imo Sombra really excels at getting to high points and "sniping" the enemies from above. Cause that's usually what nobody expects. Got quite a few gamebreaking ults that way too. Imo the important thing about Sombra is having a good idea when to use that crazy ult of hers and having a good view on the battlefield. Your ult can be strong af, but if your team isn't ready, it's just wasted.

https://streamable.com/x9059