What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Fan revival of Hellgate London (London 2038) til PoE new league starts.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:Fan revival of Hellgate London (London 2038) til PoE new league starts.

Did you get it from Steam ? I have seen some gameplay videos and comments below saying that game is full of bugs.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:
Prime_Evil wrote:Fan revival of Hellgate London (London 2038) til PoE new league starts.

Did you get it from Steam ? I have seen some gameplay videos and comments below saying that game is full of bugs.

nah , steam version is horrible, pretty much same as hellgate global with 1 fps bugs and shit. im playing London 2038 (used to be called hellgate revival but that went tits up)

https://london2038.com/

My evoker, still lvl 36 iirc tho. anyway, its "open alpha" but has pretty much everything up until tokyo expansion which is still being ironed out because of bugs, but everything else before that like Abyss works fine. theres the usual private server bugs here and there but nothing game breaking, nothing that a relog doesnt fix. this one they fixed the 1fps bug and random DCs you'd normally get on hellgate before plus adding other features like double edged items (you get tons of useful affixes but you lose something else in return) .
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Finished Stick it to the man.

The last time I played it I got stuck in the 6th chapter, but this time I was able to finish it from start to end. The characters are so weird! It builds up a unique athmosphere thanks to the jazzy background music and the dark humour. You make a gull barf, you shoot a 100 kg man into the stomach of an old clown, steal Elvis' guitar and much more stupid things. So yeah if it wasn't so short, I'd give it a 10/10.

Edit:

Finished Super Mario Galaxy. Yes, it was as boring as I anticipated.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Update of my journey in Belzebub.

After 3rd death taking break with hardcore, so trying now softrandcore till get to know better with mod and surprises it got.

Drognan failed his first attempt with Diablo on normal because was using some total crap gear and was learning what he is capable of doing to me, hour passed and he got buffed so I got rekt. After gambling some lesscrappy gear was able to kill him with tricks and droping golem here and there to rest a little. For nightmare upgraded my gear to almost full rares, aiming to stack max res and finally did it with some nice find of @res armor on map Level 10. Was going now as leveled to 30 to get Anvil of Fury to be able salvage items on that difficulty for crafting materials (still got only few recipes droped) but Smith on nightmare difficulty got Haste/SuperStronk/DoubleEnchanted mods and simple crushed me.

As you can see got pretty good time with D1 again.

Nothing special as main weapon but charges making difference, switch for stronger golem and couldnt get better belt so for now only base matter with 3 rows of pots. 3rd ring is waiting for Hell difficulty when my res get lowered again.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Had not much time to continue with Drognan sorceror and stoped right before Diablo level on nightmare. Found few bows and Bow of the Dead made me to start roque named Charsi, leveled her some to try it out... and it feels so good Multiple Shot with Caves music!

Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
as im typing this post right now, Betrayal league in PoE starts in 2 hours, 45 minutes.

Hella hype.
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Playing:
1. Mad Max
Clear the first area from all quests, which took 20 hours. Judging from map, i already clear like 40% of total map (about to clear 2nd area). Great game to play while i watching some anime. Maybe I could finish like 10 anime season in meantime.

2. Minion Master
Apparently this game went from 5 usd to f2p economy. If you like clash royale and watch something similar on pc, i suggest this game. Customization from deck building alone is huge, while they added tons of content every 3 months (think like poe league) with some side content that solely focus giving player sense of progression. It have been generous so far, as long as you play like only doing daily quest.

3. Forced showdown
Same developer as game above, roguelite with some minor deck building mechanic. Game is quite tough as each level of area have their own unique modifier, while at same time the enemy boss can throw spell card on you. Game is kinda grindy atm, as 1 hour of gameplay only give you about 7 new cards. In this game where you have 150 cards and allowed to have duplicate of 2.... you gonna grind and die alot. I enjoyed it at start as it have nice curve of progression between learning the game, difficulty and getting new toys, but now is pure grind until you get good cards.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies

► Show Spoiler