What games are you playing atm? V2

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
But somebody told me you are expected to die on Median XL. That if you don't die you are not playing the game properly. Those people that don't die on hardcore ladder must be able to exit the game super fast, or they are such a gaming wizard that they have mastered the current game and know every nuance of the gaming engine. What I mean is that they are several steps ahead of what the monster AI can actually do, which is greatly enhanced over the original game.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Playing GTA 5 as one of my waifus. Should probably tone down the motion blur.

GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
DreamTeam wrote:I admire those ambitious people that play hardcore on Path of Exile and especially Median XL. At least on Path of Exile if you die on hardcore it will just change your character to Standard League right? If you die on Median XL do you lose everything?

Yup bye bye character but if you find decent stuff just give to a mule just in case. But yea you're dead noob. :D
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Median XL
Tample of Elemental Evil
Neverwinter Nights 2
ekkudapoxui
Eternal Ghost
2701 | 32
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:Playing GTA 5 as one of my waifus. Should probably tone down the motion blur.

Nice LUL
2Babe
bestBabe
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
Has anybody played Grim Dawn? I keep hearing about it.
I haven't actually played it though. Does it sell at stores?
I don't really use Steam like 80 % of the population out there.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
DreamTeam wrote:Has anybody played Grim Dawn? I keep hearing about it.
I haven't actually played it though. Does it sell at stores?
I don't really use Steam like 80 % of the population out there.

I bought it a while ago. I played as a necromancer and it was really refreshing. The game has an atmosphere like Diablo 1 (very dark) with the skilltrees of Diablo 2, the character customization of Guild wars (being able to use 2 character classes at the same time) and a much better graphics than any of those games I listed. I just looked at amazon, but it doesn't look like it can be bought there. So you probably can only play it via steam.

Anyway, it's definitely worth giving it a try. I liked it.

Zelda updates (may contain spoilers):
► Show Spoiler

That's it so far. Didn't play very much Zelda today, since I wanted to try out Stormzon.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Just finished Tales of Berseria. Hands down the darkest grittiest Tales game so far which is a far cry from the Tales mood. And that ending tho..
DreamTeam
Mahasattva
925 | 16
Great Popularity Badge
When Marvel Heroes Omega (my favorite PC game) came to an end and was shut down two months ago, I was playing a lot of games to help fill that massive void. I tried out many games like MU Legend, Drakensang Online, WIldStar and even KingsRoad (more of a kid's browser game with an RPG feel to it). And I was about to see if I could purchase Grim Dawn but never got around to it. But while all of those games were a little fun to play they didn't scratch the surface of what I was looking for.

I didn't feel like re-installing Diablo III or Path of Exile, after I had originally left those two games for Marvel Heroes 2015 (later re-branded to 2016 and Omega) over two years ago. So I simply came back to Diablo II which I had played for many years since it first came out in the summer of 2000 (summer of 2001 for the Lord of Destruction expansion pak).

However, the original game didn't satisfy me anymore. Thankfully I first discovered the Path of Diablo mod in early December. It's a cool mod that enhances the original game and adds a few Path of Exile twists to it like the orb of corruption and some end-game mapping, but many of the players stop playing one month into the ladder season and go back to Path of Exile. So it's fun to play at the beginning of the ladder season, which won't start again until February.

Anyways, I was still searching for a new PC game I could love and embrace long term and 24-7. Finally on January 1, 2018... I had came across Median XL through a YouTube videos. I'll post the video I had seen. It was from this Median XL trailer which got me hooked exactly two weeks ago.

Right after seeing that Median XL trailer a few weeks ago, I made a forum account and I love this forum a ton already. This entire community has become a new addicting hobby for me. And then I had fun playing the game even though it was very hard and challenging. Keep in mind, as a Marvel Heroes fanatic for the past 2.5 years, or even an original Diablo II enthusiast, I was used to an easy game to play. And Median XL is like the complete opposite of an easy game. So it's a big adjustment for me.

So that's where I'm at right now. I currently have four games on my PC. Diablo II (original), Diablo II: Lord of Destruction (original), Path of Diablo and Median XL. When not too long ago the only game I had on my PC was Marvel Heroes 2015, 2016 and Omega.

Median XL may have saved my gaming future. Without it, I may have quit PC gaming altogether.
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Zelda updates just for you greg (may contains spoiler)

► Show Spoiler