While my server was under maintenance, I installed new game on my "new" PC.
XCOM Bureau : Declassified
Basically, you have third person + old school era (1960s) + tactical command + super weird janky control button layout for this game. My gosh, you have no idea how bad the control was which made me died unnecessarily on hard difficulty. You have run + cover + leap over cover in 1 freaking button! Not to mention to leave cover, you need to find sweet spot of angle that is perpendicular from the cover lines. Shooting feel janky, not sure if because of mouse smoothing or because it was kinda designed with controller in mind, but definitely it feel wrong. The world so far just barely "love-able" and at this point, it remind me too much of several other mediocre / average games.
I can suggest much better 3rd person shooter (not exactly cover-based) that is more depth and better gameplay than this :
1. Binary Domain : Not the best game, but better overall feeling
2. Alan Wake : Not cover shooter, but still decent in 3rd person shooter wise.
3. Bionic Commando : Probably the bad in the list, but still much better than this game.
4. Iron Brigade : Same rage inducing level, old archaic control system
5. Lost Planet 3 : Waaaay better despite some people dont like the game
6. Resident Evil 4 : King of third person, despite clunkiness, still better
7. Spec Ops the Line : Slightly above for mechanic wise, but better in story part.
8. Umbrella Corps : NO NO NO NO NO NO NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO dont touch this EVER.