Progress with gaming so far:
1. Finished hellblade, gosh so many horrifying moment in the game. There are area that you are really blind and have to avoid some sort of monster based from audio cue. Same goes for some area without light. I want to like / master the combat system, but too bad that the input sometimes doesnt register properly or the recovery time is a bit too high. Overall Im happy with my purchase for it.
2. MGSV Phantom Pain : UGH, who think making long uncontrollable 1 hour prologue / cutscene is a good idea. I have so many issue with it despite it genuinely have nice moment in it. Now im tackling 3rd or 4th movie, which pretty much the open world of the game. Overall I kinda like the progression system of it so far, especially about resource management and choosing your upgrade carefully. Since Im not interested with multiplayer, so i just focus on stuff that I will use in the campaign. Too bad that I couldnt master much the stealth system yet, so B rating pretty much the whole games. I also dislike the ability that you cant use minimap while moving around, making the game feel more "realistic".
3. Spacemarine 40k : Nope, it still havent entertain me much. Everyday I only play 1 chapter and stop immediately. I dunno what was the hype about this game before.
4. Mark of the Ninja : Apparently there is Remaster for this coming in next 2 week. So Im pretty much gonna stop now and replay it later.
5. 4 Goddesses Neptunia : hmm, despite having new engine, the game still havent managed to hook me for some reason. Game atm is still feel dumbed down compared to previous brawler entry. And losing those cute 2d cutscene / Visual novel style is a big no-no for me. I cant say much since I pretty much just reached 3rd area for the game. Well at least the game is quite easy to get platinumed.
Other than, beat saber every 2 days. Once i figured out the scoring system, the game became more fun and I feel like super tired after each 30 minute session.