After playing this mod on acid I made my character fucking great

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Aspirine101 wrote:
mosamo wrote:damnit i wish i could delete posts the afterglow has worn off and i realize i sound like a complete moron

better solution 4 u is to stop being a degenerate and stop deleting ur neural connections with acid

but np keep doing it and then in 5 yrs u will remember aspirin who told u its bad X((((
not sure if trolling or being a moralfag, probably the former but still amusing :mrgreen:
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
lmao what does it have to do with morals?

its partly trolling cus i couldnt care less what one does with its own health, but also not trolling cus u are literally destroying urself if u do acid or smoke weed cigarettes etc but np like i said keep doing it while ur young then when u are 35 and cant even construct a sentence u will remember my words
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
whist wrote:Looks like we need to nerf acid fiends ...

Don't touch my acid friends
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
worship the crack doggos!
RandomOnions
Sand Maggot
1148 | 50
Common Posting Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Aspirine101 wrote:lmao what does it have to do with morals?

its partly trolling cus i couldnt care less what one does with its own health, but also not trolling cus u are literally destroying urself if u do acid or smoke weed cigarettes etc but np like i said keep doing it while ur young then when u are 35 and cant even construct a sentence u will remember my words

Don't make yourself look bad and read up on the subject you are commentating on. Also you seem very upset over something you don't care about (-:
Norolia42
Prowler
16 | 2
RandomOnions wrote:
Aspirine101 wrote:lmao what does it have to do with morals?

Don't make yourself look bad and read up on the subject you are commentating on. Also you seem very upset over something you don't care about (-:

I have to agree. I had some hardcore partying days when I was younger and I'm 35 going on 36...doing just fine and leading a normal life. I'm neither condoning nor condemning anything here but obviously I'm far from brain-dead. Then again, this is coming from a degenerate but oh well.
Gekko64
Shadowgate Totem
1728 | 102
Common Posting Badge
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
On therapy I've seen people who did all kinds of drugs for decades. There was even a guy who was 60 years old. First cig at age of 7, first joint on age of 9 (he mistook it with a cig when he stole it) and he continued that way. He did meth every day for the past 30 years. He took cocaine for parties. That way he didn't feel the effects of alcohol and could drink much more than usual. Then to calm down and to be able to sleep he took marihuanna and Benzo's (I think it's called Z-drug in english? Anyway. It's basically painkillers.). Acid on special ocasions like festivals and all other kinds of stuff I've never even heard of before.

Most eloquent person I've ever seen.

I'm not denying that drugs are bad and make your brain freak out. Another person who was 34 and did meth for the past 20 years had weird twitchings all the time. Everyone responds different to each drug and saying you can't form a sentence after 10 years of consuming, you're just completely overestimating drugs (which is a good thing. But the arrogant way you expressed it was no good).
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
► Show Spoiler

Did I actually just sit here and watch this entire video?...