So. What alt-coins are you investing in?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Primarch
Abomination
140 | 18
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
What’s your portfolio like and what makes you confident in your investments? I recently bought into IOTA, Electroneum, Crypterium, and Ripple. Any suggestions?
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
341 | -2
>willingly scamming urself

kek
Primarch
Abomination
140 | 18
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Aspirine101 wrote:>willingly scamming urself

kek

Is that so? You do realize they said the same thing about ethereum, BTC, and litecoin, right?
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
1805 | 124
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I always buy the new gold coins (Euro). I invest around 110€ for a 100€ legal gold € that can be used either for casual trading in a supermarket or sold to numismaticians for a much higher price. Those coins are usually worth much more right after obtaining them due to their authenticity certificate.

For example: the German 100€ gold coin from 2002 is already worth 531,70 € (link for proof (it's in German though): https://www.scheideanstalt.de/deutschland-100-goldeuro/ ) So yeah. Where else can you get 400% on your invested money in only 15 years?

Other than that I'm a friend of the Islay distillery Laphroaig, which grants me access to buying special whiskey of limited editions that are only sold to friends of the distillery. I have 2 of those whiskeys now. I got the first one for 150 € (0,33 l only :D) and it's worth around 300 € now after only 3 years.

What makes me confident? Well those gold coins don't lose the value since they're made from gold. The higher the gold price goes, the more I'll have when I finally sell it. Thanks to their different imprintings, they'll be worth much more, but it basically can't drop below the original investment. That's why it's very safe.

And concerning the whiskey: There will be idiots who drink their bottles or open them and thus they'll lose value. But when those people do, my whiskey will gain value. So yeah, it can only go up as well. Luckily I lost interest in opening the 2 bottles since I already tasted those whiskey on the whiskey festival in Berlin.
nikolaipka
Mangler
455 | 21
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
BTCZ :)
danemaster
Prowler
19 | 0
I havent invested in bitcoin becuase as the saying goes "dont panic buy and dont panic sell" , so I understand that if I would buy coins right now, KNOWING there is no actual marketvalue in the currency, and the only real investment idea is in the block chain technology, then i couldn't justify to myself that there is a reason i would buy bitcoin specifically (which means I would be panic buying). Ripple is different in that it has an actual purpose other than just currency, however it is not decentralized, so im not a huge fan, however seems like the smartest investment, but is also currently in a huge bubble, so it would also be a panic buy.

Once there is blood in the streets and the market compensates for the overvaluation of cryptos, and all prices plummet.... and Bitcoin falls to ~6-10k, I will invest heavily, but until then I wont invest a dime (keeping my money in brokerage account getting 11% annually in this great market!)

Also if you are invested in bitcoin or any crypto and after reading this post dont sell your bitcoin as that would be panic selling, just wait it out after a huge drop if there ever is one, and hopefully many years from now it will be higher than ever. Or if fear gets to you just set a stoploss at 30%
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2114 | 244
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Invested heavily into these :