Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I think you just answered it yourself - mod is little related to norse mythology. If you import those giants from Baldurs gate will that make mod better ? Probably not since there are far more serious problems in game than this. Lack of end game content, overpowered mercs, insane items, ect.
Elves are mentioned in norse mythology :)
dreameaterx
Vampiress
35 | 1
Giants wil certainly make the mod more related to norse mythology, about fixing it's flaws not much indeed otherwise thanks for telling me about the elves, didn't know
dreameaterx
Vampiress
35 | 1
And also, what would you find interesting in a mod description then ? I find it pretty suitable how it is
notforkeeps
Mangler
459 | 25
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Anonymous likes more of the hack n slash beat em up type of mods, with broad item customization and such. Hes not one for stories.
dreameaterx
Vampiress
35 | 1
It indeed isn't suitable for everyone out there, no game or mod is. Though I was worried about the description itself being flawed, seems like it is not the case.

Well, give it a try, or not, it's your choice how you spend your time. However, if you were to claim there is no fighting I will have to deny your statement.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
The Puppeteer seems like a neat mod. Pretty rough start until you get some money/gems and start crafting. Mob lvls are kinda weird though, I was 21lvl when I killed Andy and started to wonder why I don't get any exp on A2 until I noticed mobs are 40-50 lvl there. :D

I still don't fully understand what that end-game character transformation means, does it even matter what char I play to A5?
dreameaterx
Vampiress
35 | 1
The thing about lvls is that you got to use the charm you get from crafting the skull which you get on character creation. This is also refered to in achievements on the mod´s Discord server the first two being related to only this skull charm. It gives you 150% additional xp, 90% more gold and 55% magic find but lowers your life and mana to half and physical damage to quarter only. Use the charm all the time and you are level 20 by stony field.
You should join the Discord, there is a lot information pretty neatly divided into more than 20 rooms.
Jampula
Amazon Warrior
1677 | 91
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Ok thx. Yeah I joined it yesterday but didn't read it all, much stuff in there. I'll do some more reading today.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I failed to instal this puppetier mod. Two options and both failed (installer gave error, probably because of windows xp, full download did not work with d2se for me). Yes i like Diablo 2 mods that fit the general theme - kill monsters to get better stuff and with better stuff kill harder monsters. Repeat until bored. Only the matter of preference.

tl;dr - need new mod to play. thanks :)
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Anonymous: wrote:tl;dr - need new mod to play. thanks :)

This and nothing else