Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
mahitovec wrote:I don't think it is, but installation is very easy, fast and smooth. DEFINITELY worth trying it out :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Yeah can confrim, smooth instalation and unforgetable game experience ;)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Ok, it is very hard, but i believe you. What is the latest version of this C(anc)E(er) mod ? You pm me download link and install guide.

p.s.: i do remember mahi and kiki tried it - also remember epic memories about install and gameplay. So yeah.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
No info on CE ?

Fine. I am so bored i even tried Netherworld Rising. Again. Last time i stopped in act 3/act 4 beggining. There is this lvl 40 challenge in act 3 uber. You get a cursed charm with -stats, need to clear all uber and kill boss, then cube charm with essense to remove negativity. Uber is filled with caster mobs, council member type mobs and melee mobs that pounce on you. Pretty much all of them have this inner fire heal spell that they cast on each other when hp goes down to 25% or so. Pretty much all of them do hurt and 3 vs 1 is a no go. So you can imagine the beauty of fights when you have to separate mobs, find distint location with no other mobs around to heal and slowly kill them. Slowly because you have to be under lvl 40 which means - bad gears and low skills. So i did almost all uber last night and got to boss. And it ended there, because boss does insane cold damage, pounce and releases nova frequently, has insane hp and heals if you leave him alone for a moment. Plus he teleports sometimes to random locations. Leaching/healing was not enough to stay alive at this stage. The only strategy i can think of - overleveling barb to insane level, come back with second char via tcp/ip and do this crap. But not sure if challenge will work on second char.

Pics:
► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Well, let's say we decided to make you a favor. CE is a disgusting mod, obviously. It is cancer to install and mod itself offers absolutely nothing.

I think NR is a sub-HU, made by Purerage, right? A1 is a desert, a2 = a1 theme in regular diablo. Another mod with decent potential to become a superior project, but sadly it will be never finished. :(
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah, a little less HUi in this mod and it would so much fun. Current version - you need overlevel like mad to stand some chance against act bosses. I think i will sacrifice this barb for sometime on p8 to gain a lot of levels, then do tcp/ip shenanigans and get challenge for other char and transfer charm :)
In general this mod needs few things - better equipment variety (lvl 12-14 sets still on lvl 3x char) and less cancer procs on bosses.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Thank you Talic :
► Show Spoiler

Netherworld rises - leveling on p8 is ok now. Even in act 1 i get runes, stat potions, essenses. Also ran around the map and discovered where mobs for blessing stones are hiding.
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Last night on cnoltz stream Malice mentioned new mod - Resurgence. I made it work with D2SE somehow (if anyone is interested i can give some tips on how to do that). And it has a server + a ton of unique end game content like subclasses and so on ... Just google "resurgence wiki" and you will get it.

On server i got ping over 200 which i do feel actually and it makes me sad sometimes.

► Show Spoiler
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
metalistas im very interested in trying out resurgence mod, can you pls give tips how you made it work with d2se? :)
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Pmd.

Also trying some stuff in Netherworld rising. Mainly doing shenanigans inside mod files. Changed monster hp from:

Monster HP playerX increase table, normal is 0,50,100,150,200,250,300,350
HPTable = 200,200,250,300,350,450,500,500
into
Monster HP playerX increase table, normal is 0,50,100,150,200,250,300,350
HPTable = 0,50,100,150,200,250,300,350

Mods became much more user friendly. Don't get too overjoyed, bosses rape you np anyway. Can't tank them face on like median, but fights do not take over 30 mins like in HUi. Also enabled rws in all items. Well, this means rares in most cases since uniques/sets get 1 socket in most cases. Still gear option in this mod are sad.