Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Talic, name of mod ? 8-)

Resurgence is nice mod. Feels like updated vanilla with nice user friendly changes. And yes, assassin seems strong.
► Show Spoiler
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Nah, this one is way too easy for you. :denied:

Vanilla with some changes to gameplay.

I am at level 25, and I just got the Cube you could say, I just entered the Far Oasis.

And that is on P1, will see how it goes with P8, if it is a least challenging will be back with its name. :-D

Though I'm playing with the barbarian and with him is way too easy.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Resurgence act 2 done on nighmare. P8 on normal, p4 on nightmare, p1 on hell - it was my usuall thing when playing twinked median chars long time ago. Seems to work for this mod too.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Learned useful info about charms in Resurgence, farmed some nice equipment and done nightmare. Charms - you find blank charms from special monsters. Blank charm + desired affix from npc (like +hp, + mf, + block, ect) + essense = charm with that affix. Essense comes from npc too, but needs specific amount of points to be activated. Points come from container which salvages sets and uniques.
Also tried nighmare cows - real nightmare :) some cows have ctc teleport ... on you. So normal farming raid becomes unwanted blink all around crapfest.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hell difficulty is probably the same as nightmare. Only problem i have is bad resistances for fire and poison and it drains life quite fast. Considering i have 1.7k hp on squishy assassin. Everything else is fine, merc does his part, i do mine, act 3 done already. Act boss fights - pot_aholic festivals. Main reason is lack of good gear, still usill lvl 3x stuff + 4 pats of sigon set.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Act 5 almost done in hell. Most of areas have a good mix of nasty mobs and lack of resistances starting to hurt. Mobs also have procs on death and on taking damage. Got some good items on merc + sin has this pounce/teleport skill found almost playable style to clear maps. Of course mistakes are not forgiven and body recovery is not possible in most cases. Boss fights involves tps to town, refreshing hp, geting pots and repeating. Bosses drop loot boxes which give same drops, however act 5 area drop unique box with 2 random weapons. Weapons can be upgraded via various recipes: rares can get additional affixes like splash dmg on melee, uniques can be uptiered twice with orbs (super rare drop). In nightmare and hell difficulties same mobs drop empty unique charms so in total char has 6 blank charms and wide selection of ingredients for them. Helps alot with missing stats like resists or hp or block. Decent and fun mod overall.

► Show Spoiler
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Here, have a cookie for keeping this topic alive, and for some nice info, too.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hell Baal done. He drops a random class charm everytime. With this charm + specific unique wep/armor you can access sub-class and more bonuses. So far found druid, necro and sorc charms. RNG Isus is not nice. Gathered 3 keys for uber tristram quest. Those keys give charm with 12 charges. Each charge opens random 1/3 area with boss in it. Managed to kill Lilith boss, but she dropped 2 rares. Seems like those materials for tristram town will be random chance. Also there are two ubers in act 1 - one with tough archers who rape at entrance, second long den of evil type dungeon with elemental mobs and minibosses. Went down far until i met immune boss and it ended there. Each act boss drops a loot box, but sadly its always the same unique item with a bit randomised stats.

► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!