Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Hit lvl 200 today. Found two items that make game - gg.

► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
this balanced axe is insane, lack only cb :D
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
You can easily punch 6 sockets and add 5 x Ber runes for 100 CB and 1 random socket for something extra. But that will not solve problems with physical uniques. Tried even amplify damage which did not work. Only way i found available for boss - smite him against the wall to keep stuned and proc hydras from items. Takes forever but you lock on target, move mouse out of window limits and go to kitchen make chiaj + buterbrod.

2 OP items that can carry any? char through most of the game:
Missiles cover almost all the screen, spammable. And easy to find.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Kebastos.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Few ubers left, but more charms gathered, few more lvls gained. Philos uber in act 2 lost city area - another super big area with many small sub-areas. Was farming that area like mad in terror since 2/7 ingredients dropped. After some time i realised that there are two main bosses which drop 2 ingredients on each difficulty + Duriel on steroids mini boss = total of 7 parts. Of course Philos uber has skeletons with summoners, crazy op viper that charge/bone spear or 1hit ko with some insane ranged aoe skill. Hell part took a lot of tries and some tvaju-mat raging moments. Most of the book charms are 5/5 ingredients in cube recipe. When you get strong enough char that can rape mobs fast - it's easy to gather since they drop in all difficulties mostly. Although some parts drop more than others. Overall mod is turning pretty decent experience, had only few crashes related probably to graphics/visual issues or bugged npcs. The learning curve in this mod works like this - find an area where you do ok - update stuff (xp, items, skills) there and move next. Mod creates those difficulty walls and you have to work a bit mentally and farmingly to go next area.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Think i am ready to move on to next mod. Scrabble is about done. Only part missing - that quest to get full set in act 1 uber and make 100k kills with it. Problem is set has low lvl requirements and never drops. My lvl and mf is too good probably and i get uniques instead of sets or common sets. All other quests are done or reward is irrelevant. For example quest to find totem which helps to reroll letters - nahuj nado?

► Show Spoiler
mahitovec
twitch.tv/mahitovec
1799 | 190
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Showcase Badge
Bored at work? Come watch my stream!
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
What is mentor aura?

Gratz, good run, great posts. Respect :thumb:
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
I tried equip and unequip this charm with mentor aura. Only difference i can tell so far - it gives 1% to xp gain per lvl. So at lvl 213 i got +213% to experience :) Maybe there is some hidden passive which char stat screen is not showing.
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Eastern Sun:

Currently playing with Amazon, first difficulty, Act V.

Very easy, but some areas, well I guess that they are actually uber areas, they are doable and not bad at all.

Will see once I finish and enter the next difficulty, I hope it will be harder, or maybe Amazon is just awesome and can't be harmed. :yay:

Also, some pics:
► Show Spoiler

Level requirement for this set is just way too low, but who cares, I don't. :mjump:
► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
viTalic > look for jewels with % to splash damage. % to splash damage - makes your melee atack into aoe melee atack. Same as median "area of atack". And when you get that thing equal to 100 = every single melee atack - atacks all enemies around you. Then just stack life leach and damage = gg wp.

Random scrabble screens:
► Show Spoiler

► Show Spoiler