Other Diablo II mods

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah, kinda. Not much stuff left to do in it. Can do most of the stuff on p8 already. Only two ubers, ones is ez, other has archer mobs that can stun lock you and gg. If you avoid/kill them first - ez too. Farming uber Lilith, Izual and Duriel for body parts to open Tristram for torch - did not work for me. Killed them multiple time, parts did not drop. Maybe for MP only. Overall - splash damage on melee weapons - most op thing. Melee char becomes crazy good with aoe dmg, leach and sustain.

Continue on netherworld:
► Show Spoiler
Texalic
Grubber
333 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
► Show Spoiler

Edit:
► Show Spoiler
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
@Anonymous:you played OBLIVION: Diablo 2½ AfTerStoRy accidentally stumbled upon this mod.
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Hi mahitovec, as mentionned in your first post, id like you to add those mods :
Myth ( really hard mod for new comers, dont expect to 1hit kill stuff )
zy-el ( if you love killing monsters, 10k max lvls and more )

I would have been happy to provide screenshots but recently i lost these folders.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Rediska > no. But i will definately try it ! Spasibo !

Liquid > i can provide ss for Myth and Zy-El mods. Have a char in Myth, almost done hell difficulty. Not fun when bosses are immune to almost everything and you play melee char with no real rainbow dmg. Overall mod is good, ubers give super powerfull items and if you cannot do them you are a bit stuck in a loop "need better items for ubers, need ubers for better items".
Zy-El is fun if you like to collect stuff like mad. I super enjoyed those picture charms that you create from 3 parts. But mod overall is average. Lvl 26x paladin in terror act 1. Normal cows have immunes that can only be killed with hp drain and if you cannot reanimate mobs that do that - gg no re. Plus mod has a lot of cub recipes to create items with any affixes = item editor in game = major turn down for me.

Edit:
That Oblivion AfterMa...Story mod - first impression - crazy :) class have randomly gathered skills from other classes. Melee class aka warrior/barbarian got all the melee skills like bash, zeal, penetrate, holy shield, ect. And skills don't cost mana. Can spam frenzy at lvl 2 with no brains. Some crazy inventory items and shop stuff. Zombies duck when hit instead of retaliating :) Maybe this craziness will hook me up and give something to do for few days.

► Show Spoiler
Liquid
Azure Drake
173 | 3
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anonymous: wrote:Rediska > no. But i will definately try it ! Spasibo !

Liquid > i can provide ss for Myth and Zy-El mods. Have a char in Myth, almost done hell difficulty. Not fun when bosses are immune to almost everything and you play melee char with no real rainbow dmg. Overall mod is good, ubers give super powerfull items and if you cannot do them you are a bit stuck in a loop "need better items for ubers, need ubers for better items".
Zy-El is fun if you like to collect stuff like mad. I super enjoyed those picture charms that you create from 3 parts. But mod overall is average. Lvl 26x paladin in terror act 1. Normal cows have immunes that can only be killed with hp drain and if you cannot reanimate mobs that do that - gg no re. Plus mod has a lot of cub recipes to create items with any affixes = item editor in game = major turn down for me.

Thx for the feedback, i dont remember all the hours of gameplay i put in these caus its years ago. I remember myth being hard all the way and zy-el was complicated at first and sometimes repetitive bacause of the 999k monsters each map.

Btw, as of right now, which mod would you propose that dosent lack endgame content and isnt easy excluding median-xl ?
Rediska
Cow Ninja
1254 | 19
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Edit:
That Oblivion AfterMa...Story mod - first impression - crazy :) class have randomly gathered skills from other classes. Melee class aka warrior/barbarian got all the melee skills like bash, zeal, penetrate, holy shield, ect. And skills don't cost mana. Can spam frenzy at lvl 2 with no brains. Some crazy inventory items and shop stuff. Zombies duck when hit instead of retaliating :) Maybe this craziness will hook me up and give something to do for few days.

► Show Spoiler
[/quote]
:thumb:
pod pivasik :) doljen horoho zaiti
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Liquid > most of the mods have little end game content. Few ubers at most, which leaves with farming Baal, cows or any other locations. As for the difficulty - in most cases there is a breaking moment in mods where you struggle against some hard situation and the moment after where you 1 hit ko everything. That usually involves finding some items or reaching certain level or just gathering enough gold to get max resists/leach.
AfterMath - has a lot of content - well all mod is like new content but there is one nasty bug where lightining enchanted mobs 1hit ko you everytime.
Reign of shadow - few ubers but very easy difficulty. HC all the way.
Hell unleashed - multiplayer based, difficulty should be up, few ubers.
Eastern Sun - one real uber, normal difficulty.
Scrabble - few uber areas, hard start, easy after certain point.
That's the mods that come first in mind. There are probably few other interesting ones, but they end up being one-time-play-through-only.

Rediska > ja nipju. Stanga i velosiped zaberajet vsio vremia.

Oblivion mod > crazy stuff. Killed 3 bosses - blood raven, bishibosh and rakanishu - each droped charms with zjbs stats :) No potions from npc, no scrolls from npc. So every drop becomes important. Quest for blood raven gave merc - sorc char with barb shout skills - buffs me, debuffs mobs. You a pet blank char for each char at start and mobs drop food - cube with pet = pet with bonus stats. Kinda like kartoshka bag from kartoshka mod.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Oblivion mod - act 1 and act 2 done. Crazy mod in general. In act 1 - every unique mob drops a charm. And the act boss is ... Diablo.... Act 2 seems to be circumsized a lot, most areas are connected plus you already got staff from lvl 1. Everything dies smoothly, drops are meh, merc sells cocaine ... Duriel is now a mutan in a large dungeon (remember Hui mod act 2 map before Duriel - same stuff). Char unlocks fanatism at lvl 15 and with leach hp amulet it owns most of stuff. Pet + food = redicolous results - see in pics.

► Show Spoiler
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
► Show Spoiler