Thing you don't care about... The hype

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
kingkoopa300
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
I been excited to start a new MXL season started kinda late last season, but everyone else I know is excited for other thing that i'm really just not that hyped for. Game of Thrones finale, Avengers End Game, and Days Gone to list a few. Anyone else doesn't follow the hype train on things :?:
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Ever since Diablo 3 was released, I wasn‘t hyped anymore since I understood that nothing good comes from expecting too much from anything.

Even for game of thrones... I mean I‘m glad I can finally see the last season, but I wouldn‘t say I‘m hyped especially after those 2 weak first episodes. I mean come on... you could tell that this wasn‘t 100% written by r r Martin. There are way too many bad jokes included so far. I really hope that‘s an aspect that will fall off later on in the season.
kingkoopa300
Jungle Hunter
26 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
HechtHeftig wrote:Ever since Diablo 3 was released, I wasn‘t hyped anymore since I understood that nothing good comes from expecting too much from anything.

Even for game of thrones... I mean I‘m glad I can finally see the last season, but I wouldn‘t say I‘m hyped especially after those 2 weak first episodes. I mean come on... you could tell that this wasn‘t 100% written by r r Martin. There are way too many bad jokes included so far. I really hope that‘s an aspect that will fall off later on in the season.

was is everything you hoped for? lol stopped watching after snow got stabbed 1000 times