New Year Resolution(s) for 2017

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Heathen
Sucks at guitar!
803 | 61
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
sigma
soysoy
Stygian Watcher
42 | 0
- hit the gym at least 3x a week :cheese:
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1493 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
1. Healthy Stuff
As usual, try to go jog / gym at least twice a week, control eating and need to lose 20 kg at least. Really need the motivation to go the gym (got new 24 hours gym here) or at least buy something that allow me to do cardio at home.

2. Game development
Work in big game company with much bigger team (20 minimum) and deliver them from concept until completion. Currently still in stage of finding another job, really hope to work in game industry rather than software / app.

3. Side project / Hobby
Need to cut down gaming / anime stuff, or at least need to focus on trying to deploy personal indie games on mobile / steam / free website. I never did any side income /freelance because I didnt feel the need for it.

4. Wealth
Since entertainment is no longer a problem (got too much anime / games but no time for them all) need to focus on side income or at least get couple of asset like stock / house etc

5. Travel oversea
Last time I travel was to Japan in 2012 and to Singapore in 2015. Our economy currently are terrible and there are fear or economy downtown. Just need to save some money to go relax and enjoy other country. Worst would be is to just to travel in our own country.

6. Plan plan and plan
I have been living my life without proper planning. I need to build long term goals (5 , 10 , 20 years) so I should stop procrastination playing games / watching anime in order to prepare for the stuff in the future.

*Pretty sure Im gonna failed of it..... but I need to be more optimistic since I feel I have way too pessimistic in my life because several my past incident.