Post ur Modified Cars

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Hey guys and gals.
I am just curious to see others peoples ideas on car modification,
I am Well into West Coast Custom / Pimp my ride and also watching you tube videos on modifying your car from scratch.

I live in the uk were we have a large amount of modified cars. I currently own a Vectra 1.9 CDTI which has alot of work done including Super Chip , Re mapped , De-Cat which has now a extra 90 Break a from standard. and more work to be done, will upload some pics once i get to my home pc.

Anyone else have the love for modified cars? have some pics of your own personal vehicle or car mods which you love etc?
GregMXL
Team Member
10590 | 180
Legendary Posting Badge
Posted over 10.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Special Badge
Legend.
I love cars(especially fast ones in general) and loved to modify them when I was younger. I had a lot of work done to the first car I ever owned which was a 1991 Mustang GT. Started off with minor modifications such as exhaust, pulleys, cold air intake and chip. Then as years went on I dropped in a new block bored out to a 306, supercharged, swapped out the automatic to a 6speed Tremec Manual, Edelbrock Victor Junior heads, a bigger cam and fuel system with 50lb injectors and MSD ignition... Was pushing out about 500 hp. Then I wanted to go even more crazy but had a mechanic rip me off unfortunately.
I don't mean to dwell...but I can't help myself.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
I edited the title of the thread, earlier it looked like it was a car advertising thread xD
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
GregMXL wrote:I love cars(especially fast ones in general) and loved to modify them when I was younger. I had a lot of work done to the first car I ever owned which was a 1991 Mustang GT. Started off with minor modifications such as exhaust, pulleys, cold air intake and chip. Then as years went on I dropped in a new block bored out to a 306, supercharged, swapped out the automatic to a 6speed Tremec Manual, Edelbrock Victor Junior heads, a bigger cam and fuel system with 50lb injectors and MSD ignition... Was pushing out about 500 hp. Then I wanted to go even more crazy but had a mechanic rip me off unfortunately.

mustangs are lovely cars, very rare in the uk, never see them, got any pics?
DeaTh
Cog
206 | 16
GregMXL wrote:Sorry I'm an idiot and I have a problem putting pics up. lol SB why so serious?? Awesome pic. 8-)
Here's a cool pic of the two most important ladies in my life:
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
now that is a sexy car, nothing like this in uk :/

pure stealth!
cnoltz
Cog
205 | 27
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
2012 Subaru WRX STI. My baby for ripping around the mountains both summer and winter. Stage 2+ since 2012.
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
thats lush, i would love a scooby like that, i still love the old shape but those have the nice roar that i love about subaru's

that would be my next car for certain!
IVIike
Pit Knight
104 | 5
Common Popularity Badge
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
GregMXL wrote:I love cars(especially fast ones in general) and loved to modify them when I was younger. I had a lot of work done to the first car I ever owned which was a 1991 Mustang GT. Started off with minor modifications such as exhaust, pulleys, cold air intake and chip. Then as years went on I dropped in a new block bored out to a 306, supercharged, swapped out the automatic to a 6speed Tremec Manual, Edelbrock Victor Junior heads, a bigger cam and fuel system with 50lb injectors and MSD ignition... Was pushing out about 500 hp. Then I wanted to go even more crazy but had a mechanic rip me off unfortunately.

Greg why you not doing it any more? our bodies grow old, but alays a child at heart ^^

i am now 30 and still modifying my car, i just ordered a stainless steal twin exit exhaust system and some interior glow ultra bright neons, cant wait for them to arrive as my old interior neons suck, but then i have to decide where there going ha
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
lol cnoltz both pictures are from such a similar angle that i first went "wtf, copy paste"? :D