Sorry if this is not the correct place to post this.

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
I just noticed I had a negative vote given to me sometime recently but I have only ever done one trade through the forums and he is now on my friend list! And that trade was a while back. I had one user in particular kind of harrassing me in game but his name is the same on the forums. I'm just wondering if i can actually see who it was and discuss what it's about.

I understand there are many languages spoken on this forum, unfortunately i only speak English and a little but of Portuguese. Thank you all for reading.

-Sir Newcomer Jordan
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
You can't see who gives you a thumbs up or down or what their reasoning was. It's just there.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Torrasque wrote:I just noticed I had a negative vote given to me sometime recently but I have only ever done one trade through the forums and he is now on my friend list! And that trade was a while back. I had one user in particular kind of harrassing me in game but his name is the same on the forums. I'm just wondering if i can actually see who it was and discuss what it's about.

I understand there are many languages spoken on this forum, unfortunately i only speak English and a little but of Portuguese. Thank you all for reading.

-Sir Newcomer Jordan

Sometimes the wrong voting option gets selected when choosing to like/dislike on a phone. Others dislike legit posts to be dicks.

If you were negged by someone harassing you, have a cookie to even it out.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Torrasque wrote:I had one user in particular kind of harrassing me in game but his name is the same on the forums.

If someone is harassing u repeatedly on tsw then u can always report them with some screenshots of what the other person said/did as a reason and we will look into it.
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:.

This topic post inspired me to give you a cookie because you're so close to getting a pretty new-colored badge.

Edit: jk. can't. already gave krys one today.
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:
Torrasque wrote:I had one user in particular kind of harrassing me in game but his name is the same on the forums.

If someone is harassing u repeatedly on tsw then u can always report them with some screenshots of what the other person said/did as a reason and we will look into it.

I'll do that in the future. I didn't really think about it at the time, but I actually engaged with the person first in-game and later they pm'd me trying to trade the same item. But nothing rude was said so I've moved past it. Thanks for the responses everyone, I guess my last question is how do I give cookies to other people?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Torrasque wrote:I guess my last question is how do I give cookies to other people?

You need to have at least one to give one. And then, I think you can give one every 24 hours?
Torrasque
Abomination
150 | 4
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
LHawkins1 wrote:
Torrasque wrote:I guess my last question is how do I give cookies to other people?

You need to have at least one to give one. And then, I think you can give one every 24 hours?

Thank you Dr. Hawkins I appreciate it. how do I get them now? I figured it was TG related but I couldn't find any of the "extra features" for donating besides TG, if there are any. Sorry if i seem helpless, I've used another forum for years (not for median, I am new to this game) and am still getting adjusted to a new layout.
Rishab
Polar Worm
1874 | 156
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
LHawkins1 wrote:
Rishab wrote:.

This topic post inspired me to give you a cookie because you're so close to getting a pretty new-colored badge.

Edit: jk. can't. already gave krys one today.

Aww thanks but i think next badge is at 250 cookies so i won't be getting it any time soon :?

Torrasque wrote:
LHawkins1 wrote:

Thank you Dr. Hawkins I appreciate it. how do I get them now? I figured it was TG related but I couldn't find any of the "extra features" for donating besides TG, if there are any. Sorry if i seem helpless, I've used another forum for years (not for median, I am new to this game) and am still getting adjusted to a new layout.

Cookies r just a way of people showing that they liked/disliked what u have posted and u can gain/loose cookie only from other people and nowhere else (i.e. Its got nothing to do with tg). U gain 1 if someone give a green thumbsup on ur post and loose one if someone gives a red one.

Sometimes people give cookies to post that r like totally a generic response and sometimes even the best posts dont get any cookies so there is no concrete process of obtaining them. (i once got a cookie in a forum game thread where my only post was the word "yacht" xD)

But a sure-shot way of getting some cookies is to post on forums as much as u can and try to be helpful in threads ^_^
Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog | NotArmory
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Rishab wrote:Aww thanks but i think next badge is at 250 cookies so i won't be getting it any time soon :?

It's at 100!