When did you guys first find out about median?

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Marco wrote:baba

pls kys
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
diablo.phx.pl, there was an article about M2007, I played it for a bit and after a short period of time(couple weeks I think) M2008 came out(beta version maybe? but it was available for everyone to download, or perhaps I'm confusing it with the 2008 to 2012 transition, it's been a while and my memory isn't that great).
Hiehvorak
Pit Knight
100 | 6
It was when I was on my freshmen year on college, I got interested when I read paladin alignment skill so I start to download Median, I think the first version I play was version v6d. But since I dont know at that time that running reduce your defense, I never completed even the Hatred Den of Evil quest(damn you Albrecht and your skeleton) therefore I uninstalled whole DIablo 2 on my laptop. When version v7 was released, I once again give it a try and reading forum, the FAQ as well the LFAQ then I know that you would only need only to walking instead of running, and I'm feeling so dumb at all those time I died on Den of Evil quest.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Fumbles wrote:
Marco wrote:baba

pls kys

Take it down a notch... he was 12, understandably retarded.

I remember, on the very first official forum, there was one kid he was 13 or 14 and was constantly reminding people in a nagging way, that he might be 14 be he is mature as a 30 year old. Yet he was acting like a little tard and had some pokemon avatar. Then there was the famous blue text. The forum was basically 80% of sarcasm and remarks.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Heard about it in 2009. Local metal head forum had a section for random art related topics. During 2006 a topic named "yoru favourite game" apeared. Most of the time two dudes discused the hardware stuff and their graphics cards. But later the games came and during begining of 2009 someone mentioned Diablo 2 and three mods - Median, Eastern sun and Blazing fire. At that time i had no idea about d2se so i downloaded median as an experiment. Played throw barbarian for few weeks, got beaten pretty hard, failed and gave up for few years i believe. Went playing other games for long time and during some random occasion i saw median videos on youtube again. Found old forums, installed d2se and happing slashing since then.

First median video i saw:
kiki22vu
KOSOVAR
573 | 45
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Back in the days when d2m hosted mods like ES, Median, Snej etc. and i wanted to try them out. It was arround 2007. - 2008.
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shortly after Laz released M08. I remember me and my friend up all night for weeks leveling chars through Akarat ^_^
HechtHeftig
I paid 10$ for this.
2452 | 190
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
It must've been somewhere around 2006.

It was then when I first tried out mods. I remember that I got my hands on a really early version, but since I failed to get through act 3 hatred because I was trying to do the stat challenges (right from level 1 on. So yeah... that was my own stupidity :D And I was playing a SoR barb), I stopped and tried out Zephyrus mod. I kept playing this one. Around the time Alex (the modder of Zephyrus) stopped working on the mod, Median 2008 released on D2Maniacs. And that's when I was able to play with some vets who explained the game to me and showed me around.