Holy Caster Memedin Guide for MXL 2017

Have something to say or share? Everything else comes here!
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2331 | 213
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
My end game gear is t1 short sword, t1 quilted armor and t1 buckler is this ok for Soul of Pride?
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Prime_Evil wrote:My end game gear is t1 short sword, t1 quilted armor and t1 buckler is this ok for Soul of Pride?

You will at least need some h/o boots with frw and poison resists.
Anonymous:
Memelistas
2974 | 437
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
No "Common guide badge" yet ? It will come, no worries.
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
Great guide!

In all seriousness, it would be nice to see the pally get a rework in Sigma.
Frytas
Onyx Knight
614 | 97
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Helzopro wrote:Skill Plan has been added for those interested.

top kek

good post,made me giggle
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
I actually came here from General Forum, checking last posts. Expected something serius at first (I didn't read the title or where topic is located at). Read it at work...

Laughed and cried becaused of it : D And that comment from void "from 5 to 6 seconds" hahaha
void
Shadowgate Totem
1771 | 97
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
lol that joke originated from mahitovec. its just too comical not to mention it. :D

in all honesty though, collosseum is now almost nice with the 3s timer. no kidding, imo it could be reduced even more for faster pace but now it feels like you can actually get some slow jump+attack chain going. if you ask me it could be 1s timer and other skills get buffed and we have a holy melee patch like throwbarb was this time
Spinaker
Thunder Beetle
55 | 2
I understand, just you know - reading this in all seriusness at the first, then realising it's a meme and on the top of that your comment : D hahaha. Love this kind of moments.

On the other note, I haven't tried myself anything in holy yet - almost all i read from guides was unholy - got fireprocading with 150 fire pierce based on tatrum. As a still new guy here, I rather not try something which is still in "unformed land" territory.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
void wrote:lol that joke originated from mahitovec. its just too comical not to mention it. :D

in all honesty though, collosseum is now almost nice with the 3s timer. no kidding, imo it could be reduced even more for faster pace but now it feels like you can actually get some slow jump+attack chain going. if you ask me it could be 1s timer and other skills get buffed and we have a holy melee patch like throwbarb was this time

Might as well make a pouncedin with a debuff every jump then. I think the solar flare adjustment will make it work if the duration is increased enough.