Median XL 2017 1.1 Version Log

Game news and forum updates
EarthBounder
Bone Archer
70 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
>> Character corpses now spawn in town after death (and you cannot have more than one corpse)

What happens if I die a second time without having retrieved my corpse? Silly question I know, but I'm morbidly curious as a guy who lost a bunch of his gear in s14 to corpse bugginess. x-x
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
EarthBounder wrote:What happens if I die a second time without having retrieved my corpse?

Perma-death like in HC as punishment for stupidity. :punish:

But seriously though, from my understanding, nothing; you just respawn in town. I doubt the devs would set it up so dying a second time overwrites the first corpse.
suchbalance
Team Member
1756 | 513
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Common Skill Badge
Experienced Player
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
EarthBounder wrote:>> Character corpses now spawn in town after death (and you cannot have more than one corpse)

What happens if I die a second time without having retrieved my corpse? Silly question I know, but I'm morbidly curious as a guy who lost a bunch of his gear in s14 to corpse bugginess. x-x

If you haven't picked up your corpse, then equip some new items and die again the items you had on your second corpse will pop and drop on the ground where you die. This will not affect the items in your main corpse.
arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
I use d2se with median so when the patch launches, will there be posibilty to update without using launcher.
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
arkolyno wrote:I use d2se with median so when the patch launches, will there be posibilty to update without using launcher.

They will just release the patch on Moddb as they have done since forever.

You just have to download it and put it into your MODS folder in D2SE
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Actually sad to be on vacation right now, can't wait to explore this stuff
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Nitz wrote:Ok suchbalance you did a huge part explaining stuff about 2h pala - could you answer me this question - "When you added bear stance as an oskill to nagi did you mostly want to improve the broadside nagi built or was it something else?"

I reckon it was just balancing the Def for sin as it lacked it big time last ladder! (even with natashas and botsk i could only reach 130k which was decent)
Calypso1992
Stone Warrior
31 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't thundercrack (Amazon) lack survivability as much if not more than it lacked dmg? Excited about Hammer but still seems as though Thundercrack will continue to be useless.
Icegod101
Djinn
534 | 17
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Holy fuck I remember recommending startled witch being changed to Atanna Khan
dreams realized?
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Calypso1992 wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't thundercrack (Amazon) lack survivability as much if not more than it lacked dmg? Excited about Hammer but still seems as though Thundercrack will continue to be useless.

Max block and ~300k defense, if not more, let alone DR? Should be fine. Asterism adds a lot of max damage, and thundercrack has something like 70% WDM ? For leeching purposes (I forget the numbers, don't get mad at me), + life on attack and after kill. I tihnk it should be fine. People just don't play it because it's fairly limited on weapon options at this moment and because stormcall exists.