Median XL 2017 Released

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
romanN1
Heretic
424 | 33
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Thank you :D.
Thibs
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Hi,

I downloaded the last patch, extract files on d2foler (as usual), but i have some bugs act3. My character randomly tp in the city when i go near torajan entrance, sometimes it put me out of map in the forest (south-west of the map). Alkor is a tree. And if, by miracle, i can approach torajan jungle entrance, i can't enter, there is no entrance.

I try re-download the file (3 times and with differents mirror) but still not working.. Any issues ?
User avatar
Willshaper
Mangler
486 | 29
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Thibs wrote:Hi,

I downloaded the last patch, extract files on d2foler (as usual), but i have some bugs act3. My character randomly tp in the city when i go near torajan entrance, sometimes it put me out of map in the forest (south-west of the map). Alkor is a tree. And if, by miracle, i can approach torajan jungle entrance, i can't enter, there is no entrance.

I try re-download the file (3 times and with differents mirror) but still not working.. Any issues ?

You are using version 1.1.2 it sounds like.

Download 1.1.3 from here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/medianxl/down ... xl-2017-11
User avatar
Sir Legar
Bone Archer
73 | 4
Marco wrote:index at the left of all pages


Handy! It would look much better with something like:

overflow: hidden;
padding: 10px 10px 10px 10px;
atataKappa
Dark Huntress
11 | 1
why is massive drop rate nerf in SP is not documented in patch notes?
Thibs
Pit Knight
100 | 2
ShadowDawn wrote:
Download 1.1.3 from here: http://www.moddb.com/mods/medianxl/down ... xl-2017-11


I downloaded 4 times 1.1.3 :p
I retry, thanks for help anyway
User avatar
Rishab
Astral Guardian
1999 | 147
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
atataKappa wrote:why is massive drop rate nerf in SP is not documented in patch notes?

MP and SP both have same patch now, so sp get the server-only items but it also gets the drop rate which we have on realm
New Bestiary(WIP)| Useful BBcodes| Extended Gamelist | Community Project: Median Wiki | ingame Questlog
Be the change you want to see in this community.
- Gandhi
Thibs
Pit Knight
100 | 2
Ok ! Finally it works !
I think it's because i use D2SE and i forget to extract files on "MODS" folder for D2SE. Thanks for quick reply and help !
TastyTurtle
Imp
5 | 0
It says all uniques and RWs are activated for single player now. Does this include secret (undocumented) uniques like storm blade? and the runewords I'm assuming are the Xis runewords? So does that mean lvl 125 is also enabled on SP?
User avatar
Scalewinged
Onyx Knight
626 | 15
It means all secret uniqs, secret Ape set, all secret elemental RWs.