Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:
Aspirine101 wrote:i personally miss original dunc layout X(

I completely agree. I can't do dunc anymore on top of that. Old builds I used to use for dunc, just don't work anymore thanks to the total re-balancing of 2017, but that's kind of a trick statement as I only ever used a Lazydin to do dunc. Attempting with any other build however has totally disheartened me. I always re-rolled the map to the other one when both maps existed.

"Pretty much" everyone prefers the other map, but i guess there's reasons they got rid of it.

Well i miss the old map layout also but i also can see why it has been changed. those little rooms adds some difficulty to uber since last map you could just faceroll everything :P with this you rly have to think where you tele and is that a good choise to do so.
Revelations
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
RequiemLux wrote:
Revelations wrote:Hoping for a late December release. As much as I want my Median now, PoE league starting the 8th is going to hurt Median if it comes earlier.

If it starts the 8th, a late December release it's not gonna cut it, all things considered I think at this point the sooner the better. Btw I'm all in for a borderline 2018 release if this means an updated Doc from the get go and a more stable and balanced release.

P.S.
Marco! SB! We want our screenshots!

I mean yeah, even a couple weeks isn't enough for some. But there are others, especially a few that I play with, that want to go hard in the first couple weeks of PoE, but then have more time as their builds are finished. Just saying something to consider, not something that should be a definite.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
About duncraig map, there was still one tiny room left (vs previous patch) in upper right corner. I think if you guys are getting rid of them, would be nice to remove all of it :)
Basically if you roll spawn of barrel guys in that small room, and they throw barrel early after teleport, there is sometimes no way to survive this, even with 3s void teleport. Best you can do is TP from belt, at least you will grab corpse when you die.

When it comes to lining up median patch release to poe leagues. I think you get ideal result when you release patch ~2 weeks before poe league, when poe ppl, streamers are bored of poe and need something else to play and fill time. I think thats what happened 2 seasons ago, when you have bunch of top streamers trying median, which brought lot of attention to it. They did quit relatively fast, but that was enough.
Now with new poe league coming in 5 days, it would be probably better to release mxl patch later, at least like 3 weeks after poe patch hits.. It sucks from perspective of someone interested only in median, but from marketing point of view could be better decision.
I don't know how much will it matter though, since best option by far is to have median out before poe league, and that is no longer an option (too late).
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
make brc assassin skill premeditation -_-
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
aerial wrote:Basically if you roll spawn of barrel guys in that small room, and they throw barrel early after teleport, there is sometimes no way to survive this, even with 3s void teleport. Best you can do is TP from belt, at least you will grab corpse when you die.

If you know you won't be able to escape the barrel, just TP as soon as you see the barrel, then click to town. Don't have to die if you just step in town for the moment that the barrel explodes.
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
L H wrote:
aerial wrote:Basically if you roll spawn of barrel guys in that small room, and they throw barrel early after teleport, there is sometimes no way to survive this, even with 3s void teleport. Best you can do is TP from belt, at least you will grab corpse when you die.

If you know you won't be able to escape the barrel, just TP as soon as you see the barrel, then click to town. Don't have to die if you just step in town for the moment that the barrel explodes.

It sometimes work, sometimes doesn't, depends on timing when they throw.
I farmed a lot of duncraig with those small rooms and it wasn't reliable.
Crash
Madawc
6799 | 327
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Shrug. I've never had an issue. Attack 2-3 times, TP, click to town, come back and clear room and continue. Might've died once or twice over the season, but other than that, it worked every time for me just as a hotkey
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
darkstorm wrote:make brc assassin skill premeditation -_-

Nah... Way of the Raven's the way to go :)
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Great Mind Badge
L H wrote:Shrug. I've never had an issue. Attack 2-3 times, TP, click to town, come back and clear room and continue. Might've died once or twice over the season, but other than that, it worked every time for me just as a hotkey

For me it doesnt always register instantly to enter TP, especially bodyblocked by enemies.
Regardless it is just plain annoying to have to tp to avoid deaths, there is just no reason for these small rooms to be there. Doesn't add challenge, adds nuisance.
Bojac
Abomination
143 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Common Guide Badge
Totally agree with the PoE comment from aerial. I personally would love to have median in 2-3 weeks after poe.