Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Pinball wrote:Now MXL 1.2 Announced thread became "Talking about ssin" thread.

When in reality, we should be talking about how amazing wwolf druid is gonna be. I hope it hasn't lost it's mana de-gen.
DeanLew
Azure Drake
169 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Zennith wrote:

When in reality, we should be talking about how amazing wwolf druid is gonna be. I hope it hasn't lost it's mana de-gen.

I do. It really limits what type of items you can use on top of already being required to use a sword.
Zennith
Grubber
310 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
DeanLew wrote:
Zennith wrote:

I do. It really limits what type of items you can use on top of already being required to use a sword.

I also hope they fix the mana regen equipment glitch. Then it won't limit gear as much.
Tkorpi
Djinn
520 | 39
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Zennith wrote:
DeanLew wrote:
Zennith wrote:

I also hope they fix the mana regen equipment glitch. Then it won't limit gear as much.

i think they should just disable mana degeneration in wolf form, if wolf stays something similiar that it is now. i have no idea how big rework will be on skills. but if they remove mana degeneration you are no longer limited to use mana regen stuff to overcover that degenaration you have on wolform. if they would only do this ,then wolf would be overpowered asf.. so there has to be more changed than only that.

i am rly excited to see what they have in mind regarding this rework. :)
tonix
Stygian Watcher
42 | 2
:wink:
villur
Rust Claw
86 | 4
Common Popularity Badge
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Zennith wrote:

You find mana degeneration to be a cool and fun mechanic?
Ibra1
Abomination
151 | 0
I think that now a patch, and new ladder have been announced, let's just do it. All the veterans have pretty much stopped playing, because, why bother till the patch/ladder happen. So we should pretty much jump on the new patch, like within a very few days, and then start the countdown after maybe a week of tinkering with the new patch.

Besides the fact that this ladder seemed SHORT..? No? I was making a run for top exp, but why bother now?
UncleGrimjerk
Monkey King
268 | 31
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Patron Badge
Patreon Contributor
Tkorpi wrote:
Zennith wrote:
DeanLew wrote:
Zennith wrote:

i think they should just disable mana degeneration in wolf form, if wolf stays something similiar that it is now. i have no idea how big rework will be on skills. but if they remove mana degeneration you are no longer limited to use mana regen stuff to overcover that degenaration you have on wolform. if they would only do this ,then wolf would be overpowered asf.. so there has to be more changed than only that.

i am rly excited to see what they have in mind regarding this rework. :)

This. If mana degen is removed then harbinger would need to be nerfed--which people would then bitch about. Look, they didn't come up with the concept of mana degen just to be cool and trendy. They were looking for a way to limit without the usual damage nerfs. You want they should give harbinger ND, like pounce? Considering the wolf's total lack of enhanced damage that would suck pretty hard. So your choices are an even lower WMD or mana degen.
Prime_Evil
Kraken Guard
2340 | 216
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Yeah im also of the same mind of getting rid of wolf's mana degen, and making harbinger weaker by giving it a lower WMD to even it out. When youre not stuck with the usual combo of teganze+wyand's fervor+talxis sword there's gotta be other ways to go around the WMD nerf using other gear, but im sure something's in the works already for wolf anyway so we'll see.
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
L H wrote:Does it need reworked or have people just not figured out how to effectively use the skill combos yet?

Good point L H. Naginatasin is just so strong.