Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Wyvernic wrote:High Resolution please. 800x600 hurts my eyes

>not buying a 800x600 monitor for d2
wtf???

there wont be high res, at lesat not until sigma
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
do we have a offline documentation ready for mxl 2017 v1.2?
ChuckNoRis
Flying Polar Buffalo
3006 | 81
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
i think you should consider yourself lucky to get your hands on such a document one week after the release . having it before the release is a sweet dream imo
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
just asking chuck :lol:
romanN1
Core Lord
397 | 34
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
@neo new docs always came 1-2 weeks after patch release.
neocrescent
Cog
225 | 3
ok, thanks.
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
we have had documentation updated together with release :) it usually comes down to how busy the docs team is. But this time around, there won't be too many changes in the documentation.
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
romanN1 wrote:
archon256 wrote:
MUS01 wrote:
romanN1 wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Plz... REMOVE THE AXE WEAPON REQUIREMNT IN THUNDERSLAM.... Thunder slam should be a common attack for barb: it's the bread and butter control skill... I only can understand that requiremnt oriented to forcé weapon switch between attacks. HOWEVER, not al players have fast fingers....

I would say it again: NO WEAPON REQUIREMENT IN THUNDER SLAM PLZ

Not every player has two hands..

I'm only an average player and I only get 60 apm in my DOTA play time...so, I think is a very problematic thing, cause TS always was the bread and butter barb skill... damn, in the first play I have a barb, and TS was the "more useful" barb skill in the game. In fact, Thunder god skill has TS like a bonus (or maybe the lightning dama is the bonus, and the nova the actual skill) .... Whats the point to limit the more useful crowd control skil only to axe builds? Also, in the game you should use many skills, not only 1. Whats the point for adding now, other step in the difficulty (switch skills, and now you must switch skills AND SWITCH ITEMS) My 2 cents

The point is to give each weapon type its own identity. If you use axes you have access to one set of skills, and if you use swords you have another set. If you feel sword skills taken together are too weak, then that's something you can bring up. But making both playstyles the same goes against the design decisions they've made.

I feel that tslam should be oriented towards hammers

In that case, Blink should only biased to caster assasins... You know, for "tematic" purposes..XD
MUS01
Cog
201 | 3
archon256 wrote:
MUS01 wrote:
romanN1 wrote:
MUS01 wrote:Plz... REMOVE THE AXE WEAPON REQUIREMNT IN THUNDERSLAM.... Thunder slam should be a common attack for barb: it's the bread and butter control skill... I only can understand that requiremnt oriented to forcé weapon switch between attacks. HOWEVER, not al players have fast fingers....

I would say it again: NO WEAPON REQUIREMENT IN THUNDER SLAM PLZ

Not every player has two hands..

I'm only an average player and I only get 60 apm in my DOTA play time...so, I think is a very problematic thing, cause TS always was the bread and butter barb skill... damn, in the first play I have a barb, and TS was the "more useful" barb skill in the game. In fact, Thunder god skill has TS like a bonus (or maybe the lightning dama is the bonus, and the nova the actual skill) .... Whats the point to limit the more useful crowd control skil only to axe builds? Also, in the game you should use many skills, not only 1. Whats the point for adding now, other step in the difficulty (switch skills, and now you must switch skills AND SWITCH ITEMS) My 2 cents

The point is to give each weapon type its own identity. If you use axes you have access to one set of skills, and if you use swords you have another set. If you feel sword skills taken together are too weak, then that's something you can bring up. But making both playstyles the same goes against the design decisions they've made.

Not all combat skills get a weapon as requirement. Earthquake is an example. Why TS, an utility skill like Blink (for the assasin case, divine aparition for paladin, balance for amazon, and others) can't get the same trait?