Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Primarch wrote:This is now a thread for propane and propane accessories.

I love propane
scoobysnacks
Thunder Beetle
58 | 3
Here's an idea, be gracious for the staff keeping this game up to date and that they work hard to not let it die. Like all games there will be things you dislike. Enjoy the parts you love and if you don't like aspects or areas of the game let it be. Especially if it's in the sense of a character. Just don't play that char or do a build that doesn't involve the negatives of your opinion. If you try to please everyone no one will be happy is how I see it. The fact that we get patches and a strong community in a game with little funding is what I'm happy about.
Pinball
A dragon with boobs
6557 | 255
Great Posting Badge
Posted over 2.500 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
No need idea for those people. If they keep complaining with their stupid things, just ban them to keep the thread clean.
iamq1803
Heretic
408 | 45
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Yeah! I'm looking for more screenshots please! :cheers:
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
This thread is like the Infinite Warfare trailer on youtube that got millions of dislikes lol
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Goodkidscc wrote:This thread is like the Infinite Warfare trailer on youtube that got millions of dislikes lol

Not really. The majority of the community loves this project and it being updated... actually the number of players has greatly increased. Very few are the people that get immensely frustrated when their "perfect" vision of the mod doesn't match the reality or the devs' vision, they just tend to make more noise than the average player and that's all. It's just with them that sometimes modding seems like a thankless job.

iamq1803 wrote:Yeah! I'm looking for more screenshots please!

This ^
Goodkidscc
Core Lord
369 | 0
I'm anxious for the patch, but I'll hold judgement until a playthrough. Median has become more and more like call of duty imo.

Less and less innovative, and more recycled content with every iteration.
RequiemLux
Sand Maggot
1125 | 288
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Goodkidscc wrote:I'm anxious for the patch, but I'll hold judgement until a playthrough. Median has become more and more like call of duty imo. Less and less innovative, and more recycled content with every iteration.

Suum cuique... I'm honestly right at the opposite end of the spectrum: since the introduction of the new core I feel like Median has never been so distinct, heck even the site itself has seen quite a transformation. With every new patch it gets more and more diverse and I cannot think any different when a simple glance at the changelog it's enough to make me question if this is still D2 afterall.
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
374 | 0
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Goodkidscc wrote:I'm anxious for the patch, but I'll hold judgement until a playthrough. Median has become more and more like call of duty imo.

Less and less innovative, and more recycled content with every iteration.

i wouldn't agree with less innovative and it's sure as hell not call of duty but, current median is definitely "in a different spirit" so to speak, compared to cMXL

it's more modern and convenient (a lot of QoL changes) but also harder and in some places simply annoying, and ofc much more content available

cMXL is old school, more rough and less convenient, slower paced, in some places harder and in some places much easier and more accessible..

personally I enjoy both current mxl and omega 003, both have really big advantages and disadvantages
NikafieNd
Abomination
152 | 7
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Awesome.