Median XL 1.2 Announced

Game news and forum updates
User avatar
Unda
Djinn
525 | 19
Which ones you are talking about? https://tsw.median-xl.com/info
User avatar
sacred142
Invader
8 | -1
Wipe will be or will all the characters stay? will you have to start all over again?
User avatar
HechtHeftig
Cow Ninja
1295 | 74
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
No wipe until sigma.
User avatar
ShadowDawn
Mangler
463 | 29
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
sacred142 wrote:Wipe will be or will all the characters stay? will you have to start all over again?


To expand a bit on HechtHeftig's response:

Your current characters will NOT be wiped, but they will be transferred to "Non-Ladder", which is basically another league.

This means that you will still be able to play with all your old characters after the reset, but will only be able to play them together with other "Non-Ladder" characters on the server.
User avatar
Quirinus
Amazon Warrior
1613 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Great Contribution Badge
Is an active forum collaborator / developer
Most people online start over with new ladder chars, not many play non-ladder.
"but if it's simple it's not that hard" - Quirinus 2017
"small things like this are not a big deal" - Quirinus 2017
Bitech
Prowler
17 | 1
Unda wrote:Which ones you are talking about? https://tsw.median-xl.com/info


Just a while ago I saw that all the servers were offline except for Nuremburg and Seattle.
User avatar
Somnus
Sand Maggot
1126 | 57
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Showcase Badge
Median XL Broadcaster
Great Guide Badge
Created 3 complete character guides
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
6 days hype :D
Tokii
Stygian Watcher
44 | 2
Quirinus wrote:Most people online start over with new ladder chars, not many play non-ladder.

How do you know, is the game keeping statistics? :O
Personally i find 0 reason to play ladder, atleast not until ms comes down under 100 or whatever it is today :P
User avatar
Aspirine101
Lesbimale™
284 | -2
Tokii wrote:
Quirinus wrote:Most people online start over with new ladder chars, not many play non-ladder.

How do you know, is the game keeping statistics? :O
Personally i find 0 reason to play ladder, atleast not until ms comes down under 100 or whatever it is today :P

i think he means non-ladder as in non-ladder multiplayer, not sp. ladder characters move to non ladder after reset
MUS01
Sasquatch
62 | -3
Question:
Some "old" features like Oil of Greater Luck, reroll rare rings and amulets would return in this versión?