13 | 13
thanks for reverting the sp nerf <3
Tiberius723
Thunder Beetle
53 | 2
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Drizak wrote:thanks for reverting the sp nerf <3

This is what I can't wait for. Thanks for everything else as well devs!!
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
seems there are some bugs with old chars, as u can see my druid hp jumped up to 300k after I had eaten a goodberry, and symbiosis skill lvl is 14/4, old max skill lvl is 15 so it should be 14/15.
bigsad
Prowler
18 | 0
How can do Trial of Contrition, I cant summor here. help me ........... @@
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
chickenfeeder wrote:seems there are some bugs with old chars, as u can see my druid hp jumped up to 300k after I had eaten a goodberry, and symbiosis skill lvl is 14/4, old max skill lvl is 15 so it should be 14/15.

Have you tried respeccing? Also, goodberries have been removed. Lifeshield is now just a passive and Symbiosis is 4 pts max for lvl 120.

bigsad wrote:How can do Trial of Contrition, I cant summor here. help me ........... @@

You need to get the dark portal book from the summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary and cube it with your class charm. Then after killing Talic at the Arreat Summit, you will have a red overlay which lasts for 30 seconds. During this time you can use the dark portal skill to reach King Koth. Someone said that morphs can't cast the portal so make sure you're unmorphed before casting the skill.
bigsad
Prowler
18 | 0
[quote=
You need to get the dark portal book from the summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary and cube it with your class charm. Then after killing Talic at the Arreat Summit, you will have a red overlay which lasts for 30 seconds. During this time you can use the dark portal skill to reach King Koth. Someone said that morphs can't cast the portal so make sure you're unmorphed before casting the skill.[/quote]
Hi, I cant find dark portal book from the summoner in the Arcane Sanctuary. It dont drop after i kill him.
chickenfeeder
Grubber
322 | 0
The summoner would drop a tome which looks similar to tome of TP or tome of identify but it is black and blurry. Cube it with ur classcharm to get the dark portal oskill.
@Fumbles indeed, morphed char cant use dark portal, I couldnt use the oskill as tree warden. Putting that aside, the realm of sin, as well as new azmodan is much more epic than the old quest.
aresamuel
Fallen
1 | 0
I wanna edit my single character by using ********, but it said "bad character.." when I chose my Amazon(XL 1.2v).
Is there anyone who is able to edit a character in this version?. Thank you in advance
bigsad
Prowler
18 | 0
chickenfeeder wrote:The summoner would drop a tome which looks similar to tome of TP or tome of identify but it is black and blurry. Cube it with ur classcharm to get the dark portal oskill.

hic, I killed him 3 times, do not drop anything for him .
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
bigsad wrote:hic, I killed him 3 times, do not drop anything for him .

First, make sure you're killing the Summoner in Terror.
Second, if playing SP, make sure you've downloaded the latest version of the 1.2 patch with the hotfix.
https://get.median-xl.com/