77 | 8
STEEL TERROR: on death proc replaced with 2% CtC Psionic scream on striking

holy shit?
Webbhead08
Acid Prince
45 | 1
How do my fellow rats feel about:

"QUILL STORM:
halved number of quills per attack, weapon damage increased to 60% to compensate"

Seems like less chances for CB, DS, life on strike, and other chance to cast on strike's... is the added %damage going to help enough to offset the reduction?
ChingeR
Rust Claw
82 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Webbhead08 wrote:How do my fellow rats feel about:

"QUILL STORM:
halved number of quills per attack, weapon damage increased to 60% to compensate"

Seems like less chances for CB, DS, life on strike, and other chance to cast on strike's... is the added %damage going to help enough to offset the reduction?

I'm concerned.

Traprat4lyf
Fumbles
Tantrum changes fan
1412 | 183
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Webbhead08 wrote:Seems like less chances for CB, DS, life on strike, and other chance to cast on strike's... is the added %damage going to help enough to offset the reduction?

I don't think it makes up for it. But if the reduction of points needed for additional targets allows for an additional one end game, thats at least something. Unless a guy is using something like
Adramelech
, how good is life on striking anyways? The increase in damage also improves leech as well. The trigger rate of items like
Natha
Natha
Druid Helms

'GulEl'
Runeword Level: 65
4% Chance to cast level 2 Arrow on Striking
20% Attack Speed
50% Hit Recovery
(31 to 50)% Bonus to Attack Rating
+(58 to 86)% Enhanced Defense
+5 to all Attributes
Physical Resist 10%
obviously take a hit but its still the BIS helm for the majority of the game. I'd expect it to be slightly less powerful overall but Quill Storm has been strong since forever. The only thing keeping it from being played more frequently is that its extremely boring for most people. Also note that the change wasn't primarly made to nerf the skill, but to improve performance.
Unda
Onyx Knight
621 | 23
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Version Log 1.3 wrote:To facilitate the above we have cut one skill per merc (Vanquish, Pagan Rites, King of Blades, Thorn Field, Guard Tower, Flamefront, Banish, Charm, Warband)

Fixed.
Splargh
Grubber
324 | 13
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
" SCORPION BLADE:
now starts at 1 projectile, down from 2
On hit the knives now explode into poison clouds
Poison clouds stack, so increasing projectiles adds both aoe and single target damage
Poison damage increased by 65% "

they actually stack? As in stack their damage? If so, how did you implement that?
aerial
Cow Ninja
1282 | 236
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Great Mind Badge
A Median XL guru... a true book of knowledge
My crystal ball tells me if carnage for melee nec is even close as strong as pallys DJ was when buffed for first time, melee nec will be super solid (great tank, movement through aids via AOD, great aoe speedclear and finally can kill bosses too).