Season 18: Pandemonium

Game news and forum updates
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
I know the recipes are Realm only, but will they become available/permanant everywhere after this season?
I real like the idea of getting uniques/set items via some easy to do recipes. It would cut down the farming by a lot (I really like the random unique).
If not next season, will they be available for Sigma?
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Funinyourgame wrote:I know the recipes are Realm only, but will they become available/permanant everywhere after this season?
I real like the idea of getting uniques/set items via some easy to do recipes. It would cut down the farming by a lot (I really like the random unique).

the reroll recipes will not be a permanent thing in the future.
Funinyourgame
Thunder Beetle
59 | 0
madgod wrote:the reroll recipes will not be a permanent thing in the future.

Can you elaborate?
How do you know that information and why it wont be permanent?
Razvan
Destroyer
7 | 0
madgod wrote:
Funinyourgame wrote:I know the recipes are Realm only, but will they become available/permanant everywhere after this season?

the reroll recipes will not be a permanent thing in the future.

Damn . The reroll recipe was a very nice add . At least the 3 sacred uniques rerolled into a new random one . Makes the signets more valuable and also gives some use to sacred items that are not that good or that u dont use . I remember previous i never even picked up sacred uniques from ground after gathering my signets that werent usefull . I hope they decide to add it still cuz it makes the game alot more fun at least from my point of view
madgod
Gravedigger
193 | 11
Funinyourgame wrote:
madgod wrote:the reroll recipes will not be a permanent thing in the future.

Can you elaborate?
How do you know that information and why it wont be permanent?

Because this season was, for lack of better words, a "novelty" season. It was designed for players, both new and old, to get a chance to have sacred uniques that they have never had and be able to try builds they wouldnt be able to play under normal circumstances. Or should i say, didnt get a chance to play. these recipes if introduced as a permanent change would for one, cripple the market on every season, destroying Tg value and doing two things: 1) Reduce the income to the team/mod itself by reducing the number of times people buy TG and contribute to the mod. And 2) after 3 weeks there would be no REAL market for the sale of items. Just like this ladder.

On top of the destruction of the market it would VERY quickly make a lot of players, mainly the returning player base, want to stop playing much sooner cause there is no long any form of challenge to the game, finding your own gear and making a good char.

They may do this type of season again later in the future, but making it a permanent feature is HIGHLY unlikely
SpamBomb
Monkey King
257 | 7
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
patch needs I Am Rich charm + item = Superior eth version of item