United Kingdom
7%

Total votes: 696

Doomsday
Bone Archer
76 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
It should be the Countrys with the highest ping, those who need one most. we German got enough servers to play on.

:yay: 100 Patreon :yay:
Jerrif
Prowler
16 | 4
Australia
Marco
Team Member
1952 | 1347
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Legendary Love Badge
Earned over 500 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Multiplayer Badge
Has won a multiplayer contest
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Anonymous: wrote:Would it be better to ignore this poll and choose server location on estimation about the possible player base in certain areas. See it as expansion into unknown water to fish out new members. Increased community generates more income = new servers after that. Brasil or similar South American country, Canada and maybe Russia/China look good for that purpose, no ?

We are sticking to our goal promise of allowing community to participate in the voting of the location. Most patrons are either from the US/CA or central/northen EU and I think it's fair to give them a chance to vote for a better/closer GS near where they live. A close GS isn't always a great one. This is what I feel you'd expect a patreon goal to look like, you improve your supporter's experience, instead of seeking for expansion or increasing revenue.

---

On the other hand, we surely want to grow community around the world. The result of this vote won't exclude new servers in other locations that will be necessary. The voting allows people to make a point for a location they want a server on.

A big reason why activity is so low in certain locations (i.e. SA) is due to the english requirement too. Because of this, we are also working on multiple translations to integrate into the main game. Our current targets would be vietnamese, russian, german, spanish and french, which hopefully with the help of volunteers will be accomplished.
requiemss
Acid Prince
47 | 0
Just please please please please open 1 in LAS !!!! The 500-600 ms has been a big issue trying to convince my friends to play this mod :cry: .

Btw: If you need help with Spanish translations i would love to collaborate :)
Gavin_K88
Team Member
110 | 24
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Legendary Contribution Badge
Median XL Team Member
requiemss wrote:Just please please please please open 1 in LAS !!!! The 500-600 ms has been a big issue trying to convince my friends to play this mod :cry: .

Btw: If you need help with Spanish translations i would love to collaborate :)

Yeah another Spanish translator would be greatly appreciated. We currently have only one other who's been busy, and the more the merrier.

We're also especially looking for Russian translators and possibly even Polish if possible.
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
Marco wrote:
Anonymous: wrote:Would it be better to ignore this poll and choose server location on estimation about the possible player base in certain areas. See it as expansion into unknown water to fish out new members. Increased community generates more income = new servers after that. Brasil or similar South American country, Canada and maybe Russia/China look good for that purpose, no ?

We are sticking to our goal promise of allowing community to participate in the voting of the location. Most patrons are either from the US/CA or central/northen EU and I think it's fair to give them a chance to vote for a better/closer GS near where they live. A close GS isn't always a great one. This is what I feel you'd expect a patreon goal to look like, you improve your supporter's experience, instead of seeking for expansion or increasing revenue.

---

On the other hand, we surely want to grow community around the world. The result of this vote won't exclude new servers in other locations that will be necessary. The voting allows people to make a point for a location they want a server on.

A big reason why activity is so low in certain locations (i.e. SA) is due to the english requirement too. Because of this, we are also working on multiple translations to integrate into the main game. Our current targets would be vietnamese, russian, german, spanish and french, which hopefully with the help of volunteers will be accomplished.

Love this MOD!Please add a servers for China, my friends and I want to play it! Thank you very much!
blackwalker
Stygian Watcher
41 | 0
HechtHeftig wrote:Don‘t we already have like 6 German servers? I don‘t think I‘ll vote for any Server because I wouldn‘t benefit from it in either case.

Put some more servers where people don‘t have one yet and need one.

Can't agree more! China need one!
Cancerous
Invader
8 | 1
I'm in Sydney and get 700ping on the australian server a lot of the time, would love another australian one.
Liberec1234
Prowler
19 | 1
I could help with Polish translation.
lokianimee
Skeleton
3 | 1
hola, soy una persona de argentina ( Sur américa )
veo que hay una votacion para un servidor en brazil. lo cual vendria de 10 para mi ( aunque no se hablar portugues )
. Primero que todo. veo que no tienen un servidor en south america, pero sin embargo esta lleno en estados unidos/europa, Creo que estaria 10/10 abrir uno en un lugar donde no hay.
. el Ping con EE.UU, que tengo es de 250+, con europa es de 350+ es imposible jugar desde aca
en fin, espero noticias por si abren un server en sur america.