USA - West Coast
8%
United Kingdom
7%

Total votes: 696

Tom_Thumb
Prowler
15 | 0
Cancerous wrote:I'm in Sydney and get 700ping on the australian server a lot of the time, would love another australian one.

I'm in NZ and use the Sydney server aswel but I think the in-game ping tool is borked because I get around 600ms with that but have zero delay actually playing the game. Try using other servers and picking up and placing items in your inventory to test the actual latency to the server, that's what I do anyway :D
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Tom_Thumb wrote:
Cancerous wrote:I'm in Sydney and get 700ping on the australian server a lot of the time, would love another australian one.

I'm in NZ and use the Sydney server aswel but I think the in-game ping tool is borked because I get around 600ms with that but have zero delay actually playing the game. Try using other servers and picking up and placing items in your inventory to test the actual latency to the server, that's what I do anyway :D

I'm from NZ too! I usually get around 100-150 ping using the Aus server which is good enough (considering the 250-350 on actual Diablo servers...)
Edit: wow seems like this was my first post? Been lurking on median since brother laz days haha
Umbrella
Vampiress
35 | 0
Moral boost for Russian guys.
This is similar to, how the "Vulcans" didn't give to humans access to high technologies.
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Changed mind after attack
Edited by MY4SG4 5 years.
MY4SG4
Thunder Beetle
50 | 6
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
aww mistake delete this post :P
Gresh
Acid Prince
45 | 5
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Poland
WallyCACHJ
Fallen
1 | 0
Brazil #1 ♥
TopDimas
Sasquatch
67 | 3
Russia pls :beg:
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
USA servers of course... cause you know, i don't care about over seas servers since I'm in the US :)
Helzopro
Ice Clan
577 | 48
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
What a selfish response..