34 New Gameservers

Game news and forum updates
Darkest_One
Fallen
1 | 0
Is there any method to see ping to different servers? Or what server do you reccomend for russian players?
Btw maybe if you can post requrements for server, some enthusiasts can check local prices and crowdfund hosting :roll:
hdlimon
Destroyer
7 | 0
Darkest_One wrote:Is there any method to see ping to different servers? Or what server do you reccomend for russian players?
Btw maybe if you can post requrements for server, some enthusiasts can check local prices and crowdfund hosting :roll:

gs1 is better for me, ping 80-90, but its still very bad for comfortable play( we need at least 1 russian server host! at least one!!
Leeoku
Fallen
1 | 0
is it possible to switch game servers? I keep connecting to montreal but clearly Toronto closer to me
hdlimon
Destroyer
7 | 0
Leeoku wrote:is it possible to switch game servers? I keep connecting to montreal but clearly Toronto closer to me

Toronto has "GS9" number.
Type in game or in chat command:
/gs 9
and create new game
ManaLeech
Prowler
16 | 1
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Marco wrote:
enanoakd wrote:I was really looking forward to the Brazilian server. A shame! Have you tried in other countries like Chile or Argentina? :(

We will keep looking. Maybe one in Argentina since im a citizen here

What are the requirements for providing more servers? I have significant issues with the one Australian server but would happily pay the hosting/setup costs of another server as a donation.
Wotan
Astral Guardian
1926 | 159
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
WTB Bulgaria Sofia server
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
What ever happened to the Canadian game servers? Are they temporarily offline or gone for good?
thysick
Pit Knight
115 | 0
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
AzureGladiator wrote:What ever happened to the Canadian game servers? Are they temporarily offline or gone for good?

Wish i had a Ottawa server. Capital of Canada atleast
AzureGladiator
Heretic
429 | 94
Great Popularity Badge
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contest Badge
Has won a forum contest
Yeah, I can't manage to stay connected to any servers for more than a few mins :(