34 New Gameservers

Game news and forum updates
enanoakd
Stone Warrior
34 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Marco wrote:
enanoakd wrote:I was really looking forward to the Brazilian server. A shame! Have you tried in other countries like Chile or Argentina? :(

We will keep looking. Maybe one in Argentina since im a citizen here

Great to know one of the Devs is also a countryman! Congratulations for this great achievement anyway! Saludos!
Taem
Necrobot
2471 | 150
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Very cool! Looks like Sigma launch will be pretty flawless!
Heitor
Skeleton
2 | 0
I'm from Brazil and I'm once again upset about living in this shithole. Idk about the rest of us, but I'd pay a monthly subscription if I could play in a BR server. Maybe if you get enough people willing to pay you guys could look up for more alternatives.
Closure
Rust Claw
85 | 6
Hopefully one day there will be a server for new zealand. Then again we are use to playing with 200 ping haha luckily there is an australian server I guess. Is there any way to see how many people are playing and from what country?
rustycz
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Good to see that you are preparing very well for the launch.

@Closure
Here you can see summary. I'm not sure if there is available list of players on each GS
https://tsw.median-xl.com/info
iwansquall
Harpylisk
1492 | 71
Common Posting Badge
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
SINGAPORE IS BACK!

well, not like i ever play on TSW anyway.
pukekohe
Fallen
1 | 0
:beg: :beg: Newzealand servers :yay: :yay:
dongpickle
Stygian Watcher
40 | 2
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
WoW!!!!! Asian server! I recently subscribed to WTFast because I'm in Korea but Japanese server will do nicely!

Thank you!!!
urbanorox
Skeleton
3 | 1
I'm a brazilian and work as an IT Analyst. This problem you guys are facing, trying to find a VPS with a decent spec for a reasonable price located around here is more then common. Very often i choose VPS's located on Canada or France because of the absurd price diference. Everything here is expensive, power cost, hardware, taxes, etc, thats explain the abusive prices.

If there's anything you guys want to hear from an brazilian IT guy, just let me know.

Btw, i was hoping to play Sigma with low latency next week. Thats just a crush of an long time expectation :cry:
Istaryu
Harpylisk
1441 | 58
Common Posting Badge
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
I don't think having servers somewhere else in europe would make any difference. The latency between the 2 would be pretty much unnoticable.