34 New Gameservers

Game news and forum updates
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0
I uploaded the full Diablo 2 + Median xl game for people to download to play for Free.
I really like all the handwork the developers put into this mod. So, I want to spread the word so more people can play this game for Free.
Spread the love guys if you got the free game from me.
darkstorm
Core Lord
384 | 0
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
which type of blue means the server number?
reset_xp
Imp
4 | 0
don't think so if it true this picture is incorrect because there is no russian server
rustycz
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
hm, those numbers are impressive

first problem is that its warez.... go donate if you like this project

from your text it feels like when i want to download Median from official site, its paid :mrgreen:
i highly recommnend everytime you want to download some software, go to official websites so you will avoid to download something with malware/virus in it

btw multires is ruining the game experience and afaik you are not able to play on server with it
PindlskinVova
Acid Prince
46 | 2
17 USA new servers, 5 Canada new servers, 7 Europe new servers, 0 Russian servers at all.

40% of our players are from the USA - Maybe we should improve something else for the sake of other players? And there will be changes in the numbers

0 servers Carl, 0, for 6,602,000 square miles.
brissan
Skeleton
2 | 0
By the way, Russian servers are just 0, it's a shame = (
antonius
Azure Drake
165 | 1
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Grazie per questo sogno che ci state regalando, il gioco più bello di tutti i tempi!!
johnnxiv
Acid Prince
48 | 0
rustycz wrote:hm, those numbers are impressive

first problem is that its warez.... go donate if you like this project

from your text it feels like when i want to download Median from official site, its paid :mrgreen:
i highly recommnend everytime you want to download some software, go to official websites so you will avoid to download something with malware/virus in it

btw multires is ruining the game experience and afaik you are not able to play on server with it

Yea a lot of pp think like you. the developer can add malware/virus in the patch on the official download site too.

PP will not pay for a very old game. They just download it :)
vc50er
Imp
5 | 0
How do I download the Sigma update?
Jaedong
Detonator
792 | 56
Great Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 50.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
tsw info says:
online today 2000
last day 11.000

im curious does that mean there were around 8-9k people trying to sigma on launch?
if so would you guys mind sharing what number you expected