Σ 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
Redoks
Dark Huntress
10 | 0
I know they're increasing the stash, inventory and cube size, wich i think for the early game will be enough, but at some point hardcore players will need stash pages, Diablo is a game that has A LOT of items and consumables that you collect throughout the game and specially in a game with so much crafting like Median is, so you need to keep things organized, i really hope they add stash pages on an early patch, mule system is a HORRIBLE way of dealing with items. HORRIBLE.
vandouch3bag
Skeleton
2 | 1
my wife left me!
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Redoks wrote:I know they're increasing the stash, inventory and cube size, wich i think for the early game will be enough, but at some point hardcore players will need stash pages, Diablo is a game that has A LOT of items and consumables that you collect throughout the game and specially in a game with so much crafting like Median is, so you need to keep things organized, i really hope they add stash pages on an early patch, mule system is a HORRIBLE way of dealing with items. HORRIBLE.

arkolyno
Acid Prince
49 | 1
documentation when?
shnurr214
Ice Clan
597 | 47
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Common Contribution Badge
Has collaborated to our forums, realms or mod
These patch notes are Garbage!!

just kidding great job Median team!

thank you to Whist, Marco, Suchbalance, all the testers and everyone else!
Solfege
Harpylisk
1461 | 209
Common Posting Badge
Posted over 1.000 messages
Legendary Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 250.000 views
Great Love Badge
Earned over 100 cookies
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
Damn, that was a helluva read.

Overall, the changes look...interesting. Most look good. Some are concerning, but I'll hold judgment until I can actually play the patch. Either way, I'm looking forward to it.

GG, dev team.

ensgnblack
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
I only discovered this mod last summer, but thanks to all those who developed and playtested this mod. It has been a lot of fun in the last 9 months, and this new incarnation looks to be a lot more of that.
Artw582
Destroyer
7 | 0
Common Supporter Badge
Donated 1 time
Anyone experienced with treewarden? Looks to me like it was pretty nerfed with that thorn strike change?
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
seems like I need to re-learn the whole game :D Good job guys, let's see how it works in practice, I reckon my weekend will be busy :D
fakme
Grubber
326 | 9
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Artw582 wrote:Anyone experienced with treewarden? Looks to me like it was pretty nerfed with that thorn strike change?

why make assumptions when you haven't even played it? proof of the pudding is in the eating mate, unless you were an alpha/beta tester which you were obviously not. I'll make my notes when I'm there and doing it.