Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Legendary Supporter Badge
Donated 25 times
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
So, now that Samael is designed for solo play and people can no longer use Plugy to import hacked items and what-not, will all items be available to drop in SP?

Caprisun31
Fallen
1 | 0
thank you for the patch wish it was released right now I have nothing better to do then play diablo 2 mod :)
kaboth
Skeleton
3 | 0
I'm just one of those people who have to think about gold in SP, why is it gonna be harder to obtain it?
Topken
Prowler
17 | 0
Loss of PLUGY is going to be a right pain without multiple stash tabs as I use them for sorting items such as uniques runes and gems.
FaceMeltdown
Prowler
15 | 1
Common Auction Badge
Won 50 auctions
Immersion is no longer random proj and has a dmg buff . Mana sweep has a better scaling . Mana shield + individual cd's . Spiritual shrine gives %mana and we got new caster procs . Damnnnnnn ... there's a lot of potential in there :)
SzczescBoze
Fallen
1 | 0
I wish there was a world chat like in PoD. Would be great.
Grynder
Fallen
1 | 0
SzczescBoze wrote:I wish there was a world chat like in PoD. Would be great.

Indeed the only thing that was missing for me! But 1.0.0 is not the end - it's the beginning. Maybe global chat is still to come :)
Temptaz
Gravedigger
197 | 2
Grynder wrote:
SzczescBoze wrote:I wish there was a world chat like in PoD. Would be great.

Indeed the only thing that was missing for me! But 1.0.0 is not the end - it's the beginning. Maybe global chat is still to come :)

that would be nice.

I wonder if they could just use the bnet messaging system. IIRC you could message anyone on your friends list and everyone would see it. If they could just have a dynamic friends list of everyone on the world that could be an easy implement but might be annoying af tbh.
sonder
Fallen
1 | 1
ok this is epic
fr10wi
Prowler
15 | 0
I love you guys :shock: thanks for a gift :bounce: