Σ 1.0.0 Patch Notes

Game news and forum updates
npnl19
Destroyer
7 | 0
What about Glide Wrapper ? Is it still will be relevant?
Willshaper
Grubber
339 | 30
Common Popularity Badge
Has a thread with over 10.000 views
Common Love Badge
Earned over 20 cookies
Great Supporter Badge
Donated 5 times
Common Guide Badge
Created a complete character guide
npnl19 wrote:What about Glide Wrapper ? Is it still will be relevant?

It should still be available:

MedianXL wrote:Resolution and field of view has been increased to 1024x768, up from the classic 800x600
Use the glide settings if you wish to further stretch window size, without losing visual quality
Skyback
Destroyer
6 | 0
GregMXL wrote:
Zerger wrote:WOW WOW WOW
This Sigma version seems crazy !!!

Can't wait tonight to be back to median and dig out a TurboTremor druide :D

Welcome back!

A question are they going to translate the mod into the Spanish?
brissan
Skeleton
2 | 0
I think I’m sitting like this, but let me play Diablo 2, I’m writing in Google Diablo 2 2019 (like the last mod I wanted), and here it comes out in a couple of hours .. I'm shocked, just shocked.

Such a question about the description of the items will be in Russian, as you know, the Russian community is very large.
Skyback
Destroyer
6 | 0
It does it want to say that they are not going to translate the mod into other languages?
duderman321
Banned
4 | 0
Skyback wrote:It does it want to say that they are not going to translate the mod into other languages?

Its a lot of work, there are communities for those languages. You can find forum sections for tons of languages if you need.
Translating a game is a huge undertaking.

In my opinion to translate it to another Roman based language would be crazy. Spanish is so close to English and you may as well learn it fluently because 90% of movies and games are in English.
ensgnblack
Dark Huntress
13 | 2
duderman321 wrote:
In my opinion to translate it to another Roman based language would be crazy. Spanish is so close to English and you may as well learn it fluently because 90% of movies and games are in English.

As a Latin teacher, I have to say that English is a Germanic language, though much of its vocabulary now comes from Latin/French. For this reason it shares a lot of vocabulary with Romance languages like Spanish, but its construction is very much Germanic in origin.

That said, translating games is indeed quite the undertaking, and especially for a mod, English may just be the necessity. There is a thriving Vietnamese Facebook group that communicates in Vietnamese, but is playing an English game and seeming to be fine with that.
Zerger
Cultist
24 | 4
GregMXL wrote:
Zerger wrote:WOW WOW WOW
This Sigma version seems crazy !!!

Can't wait tonight to be back to median and dig out a TurboTremor druide :D

Welcome back!

Hello, glad to see some old players are still there
Zerger
Cultist
24 | 4
doublon
Skyback
Destroyer
6 | 0
Ah ok good I also think that to translate this mod is slightly very important and good not only to the Spanish also to other languages